061.

A/N: Someone just gave me a literal block of ice in a bowl and told me it's ice cream.

•●•

||Cafeteria||

To say that you're drooling at the food you're seeing but can't eat is a statement.

"......." You gulped as you stared at the five star meal just in your reach.

'The food is shining... It's brighter than my future...!' You're not even going to question the logic of anime.

"Well you look like you're hungry..." Kaiser gave you his shit eating smirk when he caught you staring at his food.

As if things couldn't get any worse, he sat right in front of you.

The audacity of this man.

Ness then sat right beside Kaiser, with his own tray of food placed on the table.

"......" You can feel yourself becoming blind from purely looking at food.

You then look at Ness using your puppy eyes, hoping he would give you some of his food.

"!" Ness noticed your stare and gave you a generous amount of his food.

"There you go." He smiled.

"I swear, I'll love you forever Ness." You casually declared as you eat the food, looking as if you're in a bliss.

"Thank...you...?" Ness tilted his head ever so slightly to the side in confusion.

Despite already feeling quite satisfied, you still couldn't help but glance at Kaiser's food.

The delicious wagyu beef getting stabbed by two chopsticks making some of its juice leak out... the beef slowly making its way to his soft looking lips.

"You seemed a bit distracted, Y/N. Mind telling me what you're thinking?" Kaiser's gaze that was originally on the food suddenly made it to you.

His grin just told you that his delusional mind is already making up false scenarios in his head. Though... your mind did go a little astray there.

"!" You snapped out when you smelled the obvious scent of the wagyu beef.

Kaiser's shit eating grin widened when he reach his hand out to feed you, waiting for you to take the bait.

He's obviously trying to degrade you and make you lose your dignity in front of him, as if trying to assert dominance over a 'threat' in his eyes.

*Crack-!*

"!?" Ness snapped his head towards Kaiser and looked at him as if he just committed several crimes.

You felt concerned but...

Oh, the sweet aroma of wagyu beef is simply exquisite, along with its soft texture and beautifully marbled fat...

You just can't resist-

"Nom."

"L-L/N?" You heard an oddly familiar voice from afar.

But you don't even want to know who it is.

The meat is so rich, filled with fat and tender that it almost melted in your mouth. The taste is more on the sweeter side.

It tastes so good that it almost felt lewd-

'Ah.' Before you knew it, you already swallowed the small piece of meat.

When you got back to reality, you found Kaiser waving at someone to your left with an innocent smile.

"!" When you turned around, you found Isagi and Kurona standing at the entrance of the cafeteria.

"Blink twice if you need help...!" Kurona whisper shouted, his words directed to you.

"💢" A vein popped out of Kaiser's face when he clearly heard him.

Isagi walk towards you. "L/N... you aren't- forced to do anything, are you?" He whispered.

"Nope!" You denied.

You wonder why Isagi's acting like Kaiser is a drug dealer or some sort. But little did you know, Isagi has disliked Kaiser quite a while ago because of his cocky and rude behaviors towards every Blue Lock players including him. In short, Kaiser's been getting on his nerves.

"Are you sure?" He asked, glancing at Kaiser in suspicion.

"Yep." You reassured.

"......" Isagi look at Kaiser and narrowed his eyes. "I'm watching you."

"......" Kaiser has a close eyed smile on his face that couldn't look any faker. "Who are you again?"

"💢" Isagi trembled as an irk mark appeared on his face, obviously pissed off.

'This fucker... I've literally played against him in a practice match for 9 fucking days and he had the audacity to ask me who I am?' He glared at Kaiser.

"Sorry, but I don't talk to some rude nobodies who interrupted my bonding time with Y/N." Kaiser's smile doesn't reach his eyes, his tone having a hint of mockery in it.

'Bonding time my ass, what type of bullshit is this guy even saying right now...' Isagi's eyes twitched.

'Woah... I can see lightning striking between them.' Kurona silently watch the two as he sat next to you.

While you, on the other hand, is sneakily stealing Kaiser's wagyu beef for yourself.

You gave Ness a piece of what you've stolen and he became even more confused. "Thank...you?" He doesn't think he will ever get used to your weirdness...

"!" Kurona's attention shifted to you when you also offered him the luxury food, in which he ate from your chopsticks without much hesitation.

"Hm!" His eyes brightened up as he chewed eagerly.

"It's good right?" You asked and he nodded in response.

New achievement! — You got a new friend! ̶S̶o̶o̶n̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶p̶e̶t̶

It's another day where Kaiser earned himself another hater...

•●•

Isagi's intrusive thoughts— Pull out Kaiser's hair, he looks better bald anyways.

Kaiser's intrusive thoughts— Pull out those weed looking ahoge. Why? Because I feel like it. This small fry should be honoured that I'm even talking to him not to mention touching a single strand of his hair. *Sigh* I'm just too generous. I even let him off the hook for interrupting me. Where else in the entire world would you find someone who's as handsome and as nice as me? No where, of course!
*Continue yapping*

Meanwhile...

Shidou's intrusive thoughts— *Censored*