069.

A/N: I have nothing better to do at this point.

•●•

||Blue Lock's Central Field||

GOAL!!!

Yukimiya scored the last goal.

Kurona and those who are benched surrounded Yukimiya, congratulating him and telling him how amazing he was.

Watching them for a while, you then decided to head out.

"Where are you going, L/N?" Yukimiya asked.

"Hm? Shower, what else? I'm not gonna wait for every single one of you slow pokes who's probably fucking in there to shower before me this time!" You stick your tongue out at him before rushing away to the shower.

"Haha... Never change, huh?" Yukimiya smiled and let out a sigh of relief.

'Thank you, L/N...'

||♡||

"Phew..." You walked out of the changing room while still drying off your hair with a towel.

"Y/N..."

"!" You saw Ness walking towards you with his usual close eyed smile.

"Do you have a moment? I want to talk to you...in private." He said.

"......"

"Eh, sure." You shrugged nonchalantly.

"...Great."

You glanced at the camera above you.

'It's the camera's blind spot...' Your eyes narrowed slightly.

"!?" When your gaze returned to Ness, he suddenly grabbed your neck and pushed you against the wall.

'...Kinky.' You were quite calm since Ness wasn't using too much strength to choke you. Seems like he's holding back.

"Why..." Ness muttered with his head lowered where you can't see his face.

"Why is it you... And that fucking dog too..." His body started to tremble, his grip on your neck tightened.

"Not only did you stole my role of assisting Kaiser... You also betrayed him by letting that four eyes score a goal..."

"And your fucking attitude too."

"Because of you... BECAUSE OF YOU, KAISER ISN'T PAYING ATTENTION TO ME ANYMORE!!!" He glared daggers at you, looking completely nuts.

"Kaiser this and Kaiser that..." You spoke, earning his attention.

"If you keep talking about him, I'll get jealous, Ness." You smiled and wrap your arms around his neck.

"What are you..." Ness was taken aback by your reaction, his grip on your neck loosened a little.

"You're such a loyal dog to him..." You removed his hand off your neck.

"It makes me want to..." You leaned close to his face.

"...own you completely♡" You pulled him closer to you, pressing your forehead against his.

"!?!?" A visible tint of red appeared on Ness's face.

"D-Don't joke around!!" He pushed you away and backed up a few steps.

"I swear, I'll make you regret messing with Kaiser!! Just you wait!!" Ness glared at you once more before leaving you alone.

"Pfft-" You chuckled.

Ness doesn't look threatening at all when his face is visibly red.

||Guest Room||

"After scoring two goals during your match against FC Barcha, two assists in the Bastard München vs Manshine City match, and getting an offer of 70 million yen by Real Madrid; You are considered to be the eye of the storm in the new generation of footballers."

~Nihel Syusaku~

"So how does it feel to garner such praise and attention? L/N Y/N."

"Hm... Well... Everything is going as expected as usual, I suppose." You answered.

"Oh? How so?" Nihel questioned further.

"...Everything one does has it's own results, and this is one of those cases where the even a moron would know what would happen if done." You bluntly said.

"Ah... I see..."

"Regarding the offer from Real Madrid, here are some comments that a scout gave after the match."

"'Our midfielder and especially our forward both have good opinions about her, and we would like to see how with an ego like hers would do paired with our ace.' Can you please tell me how you feel about these comments?" He asked.

"Help me tell them that if an arrogant two faced that loves to throw insults is their ace... then be prepared for me to throw him off his position." You furrowed your brows.

"Cause I'd rather fuck myself than to assist that dickhead." You glared.

"And please..." You put your hands back to your lap. "...don't leave out a single curse words that I said." You smiled innocently.

"Thank you...." Nihel sweat dropped. "I see that you don't have a good relationship with Real Madrid's ace..." He concluded.

"Thank you for your time. This was a...rather interesting interview. I look forward to see what kind of player you become!" He reached his hand out.

"I promise I won't disappoint." You shook his hand.

*Sigh...*

You sighed as you walk out the room.

"!" You saw Kurona and Kiyora outside, seemingly listening in on you.

It's an odd duo to say the least. After all, you don't think they've ever talked to each other before.

"That was lit, L/N." Kurona spoke up first.

"Didn't think of all people you two would eavesdrop on me." You chuckled.

"......." Kiyora took out his phone and showed it to you.

"Oho♪" Your eyes widened in amusement when you saw how famous you have gotten.

You noticed one particular post which from the title, you concluded that it's a video that only consists of you rizzing up the players.

You'd definitely watch that later.

You scrolled down a little and immediately found the most viral video with tens of millions of views.

"...Oh, fuck you, Raichi." You deadpanned when the thumbnail is of you and Kaiser's accidental kiss.

"WHO SAID THAT!?" Raichi's voice echoed through the hallway as he shouted in the shower.

"Jesus, that scared me..." You sweat dropped.

It's another normal day in Blue Lock...

"?" Kiyora looked absolutely stunned as you hug him to sleep.

How the hell did this happen...?