012.

||Center Field;Fifth Stratum||

Team Z vs Team X

"Hey!! You're the goal keeper!! Do your job properly, will you!?" A shout came from a player in Team X, earning Team Z's attention.

"Oh, a fight?" Bachira place his hand over his forehead, clearly interested in the drama that is currently happening on the field.

"Shut up!! I was originally a forward!! The fuck did you expect, HUH!? Plus, aren't you on defense!? What the fuck were you doing?!?" The goal keeper of Team X argued back.

"Things are getting good~♪ " Bachira whistled.

"It's a shame Blue Lock doesn't allow snacks... Having popcorns right now sounds really good." You let out a sigh, earning a nod from Bachira who agrees to every word you just said.

"HA! They are falling apart quick!!" Raichi grins in satisfaction.

"The only one that can stop Jersey Number 10 so far is L/N, we'll leave him to you." Kuon said, earning a plain nod from you.

"And I expect everyone to play in their position this time!" Kuon states.

"Ain't no way I'm passing to that shit ass forward..." Raichi said loud enough for Isagi to hear.

"......" Isagi sweat drops.

"I... have a plan." You raise your hand up, earning everyone's attention.

||♡||

"Team Z, get back to the game." The speaker said.

"We'll use L/N's plan, no one objects?" Kuon questioned.

"........." Silence from everyone.

"Okay! We'll win this, Team Z!" Kuon said loudly.

"Yeah!!" Some of them cheered.

Restart!

Barou who has the ball this time, charged towards the goal as expected.

Team Z's attacking players swarmed Baro, trying to steal the goal, yet the defends didn't move an inch.

Baro got through the rough attacking players, and is now charging towards the defenders and the goal.

Kuon, Naruhaya and Imamura tries to steal the ball or just stop the male from scoring.

But despite all their effort, they still aren't enough.

"....." Baro look around, not finding a certain female in his view anywhere.

He don't see her anywhere on the field!

Well, easier for him to score a goal without another nuisance to bother him.

He prepares to kick the ball, seeing Team Z's goal keeper going to the left, he shoots to the right.

"!!" His eyes widens from shock.

When the goal keeper moved to the left, the girl he was trying to find before went to the right!

You were hiding behind Iemon the whole time, making it seems as if you aren't anywhere on the field.

The dead eyes that Bachira and Iemon are familiar with flashed in your eyes, having jumped high enough for your foot to reach the ball.

"Go catch it, doggy!" You grinned when you kick the ball with all your might towards the attacking players that have been waiting for the ball ever since Baro passed through them.

The ball flied towards Raichi, who is very satisfied that the ball went to him.

"WOOF, YA FUCKERS!!" Raichi now has the ball, using his aggressive plays to pass through the opposite team.

Baro was about to run after the ball before he was blocked by three certain defender of Team Z.

"No way in hell, Number 10!" Imamura smiled, his left and right being Kuon and Naruhaya.

Baro raise his brow, finding it pointless for them to block him if he could pass through them so easily with a ball before.

Baro got through the three unquestionably.

"Do you like being a nuisance so much?" A few veins popped out of Baro's face when he saw the forth defender coming to slow him down.

"I find it fun for you only." You winked.

Now you're wondering when you have become so bold.

"...?" Baro just stood there, wondering if it's supposed to be an insult or.... an insult.

"You're wasting my time." His eyes narrowed.

"Nu'uh! You ain't going anywhere, mister!" You furrowed your brows.

Baro walked pass you.... for some odd reason.

"Hey!! Oh-..." You just realised that you slowed Baro down enough. More than enough.

Team Z earned another goal! Now winning with a score of 2-0!

"FUCK YEAAAH!!" Raichi celebrated his first goal which clearly wasn't appreciated by the others.

"He actually barked- HAHAHAHA!" Imamura can't hold it in anymore as he burst into laughter.

"HUH!?" As if Raichi could hear it from the other side of the field, he snap his head towards Imamura who is still laughing uncontrollable on the ground.

"Welp, rip Imamura!" Naruhaya placed his arms behind his head, resting his head on his arms.

"H-Huh...? What do you mean?" Imamura wipe off his tears as he look at Naruhaya.

"Look there." You pointed towards the other side of the field.

"-!!!" Imamura's complexion turns pale after seeing Raichi sending death glares to him.

"He might forgive you if you bark at him." You suggested.

"I don't think-" Kuon spoke before he was interrupted by Raichi.

"YEAH!! BARK UNLESS YOU WANNA DIE, FUCKER!!!" Raichi yelled.

"How good are his hearings...." You sweat drop.

•●•

[L/N Y/N's Plan To Win Against Team X!]

Plan A

One of the attacking player manages to steal the ball and every other attacking players will attack without slowing down.

*Stealing ball isn't allowed!

Plan B

If Team X manages to break through the attacking players.

Defensive players are up!

There are two choices for the defensive player if they stole the ball.

Choice 1

Change from defense to offense.

Choice 2

Kick the ball far enough for the offense players to reach without turning back.