064.

A/N: Who do you think I like the most in Blue Lock?😌

•●•

||Blue Lock's Central Field||

GOAL!!

"And with L/N Y/N's goal, the score is now 3-2... It's Bastard München's victory!!!"

"Yes...!" You cheered, feeling extremely happy that you scored 2 goals in your first match.

"Kunigami!" You attempted to hug Kunigami, but he completely dodged you.

"...Rude." You deadpanned.

"Don't misunderstand. I didn't pass to you just because I wanted to." Kunigami narrowed his eyes at you before walking off.

"Well, way to get rejected by an emo teenager..." You furrowed your brows in annoyance, mentally cursing the guy.

*Clap* *Clap* *Clap*

"Great show you put on at the last second, Y/N." Kaiser approached you with a fake smile plastered on his face.

"The ending was quite predictable nonetheless." He lifted his head up slightly and looked down at you as if you weren't already short enough.

"...Is that it?" You raised your eyebrow.

"How cold. I came to congratulate you and this is what I get? I'm hurt!" Kaiser acted as if he's in disbelief at your words.

"......." You look even more at disbelief at how shameless he can be. "I don't appreciate your sarcasm, giraffe."

"Aw, good to know, shorty." His smile still doesn't reach his face as he looks at you in the eyes.

"...!" His gaze suddenly shifted behind you and his eyes have a hint of amusement in them.

"What are you looking-" When you turned around, you found quite an amusing scene indeed. "Oh."

||♡||

"Is that not this team's philosophy?"

~Isagi Yoichi~

"And this team also happens to be Kaiser's. Do you not get this?"

~Alexis Ness~

"Then it's gonna be mine from now on, suckerfish." Isagi glared at Ness.

"You sure love being annoying, you shitty dog." Ness put up a fake smile.

"Dog? As if you aren't one yourself." Isagi shot back with.

"..........."

Meanwhile, both you and Kaiser are watching the two, making a silent agreement not to stop them.

Kaiser is having fun watching two dogs without a leash bark at one another.

'This is gay as fuck.' You thought with a straight face as you watch Ness and Isagi's face are inches away from kissing.

You almost have the urge to 'accidentally' push Isagi to make your weird dream come true.

*Bzz-!*

The large panel on the wall turned on, showing Ego who's casually sitting on the chair.

"Good job on your first match, my dear neo egoist..." Ego spoke, earning everyone's attention.

"Well then, Blue Lock. How was the taste of the world's wall?" He slightly raised up a cup of liquid in his hand.

"Boy, do I love grape squash." Ego sipped the drink.