065.

As always, you're the last one that gets to shower. Despite being the latest to get those sweat off your body, at least you get to have some lone time all to yourself.

*Knock!* *Knock!*

"!" You heard someone knocking on the door while you're changing.

"You still in there, shorty?"

It's Kaiser.

"I'm naked head to toe. Come in here and I'll kill you." You eyed the taser that you brought with you just in case.

"You're so hostile. What happened to 'I love you', huh?"

You can just imagine his shit eating smirk at this point.

"!" Kaiser heard the sound of zippers being zipped, hinting that you're done changing.

You opened the door and was met with... quite the sight.

"Why are you...half naked...?" You raised your brow.

Now, normally people would get dressed and leave. But Kaiser just went out half naked with a towel hanging on his shoulder and came back to change...?

He either have a lot of time in his hands, or he's just stupid.

"Hey now, my eyes are up here, y'know?" Kaiser snapped his finger in front of your face.

'Shut up, let me stare a little longer-' You immediately put those thoughts away and looked at him in the eyes.

"Didn't know you were such a pervert. Now then, if you'll excuse me." Kaiser walked pass you into the changing room.

You glanced at him one last time before heading towards the locker room.

'Should've took a picture. Shame I don't have my phone on me.' You thought with the straightest face possible.

"!" You noticed someone walking out of the locker room. "Yukimiya..." You muttered out.

Yukimiya looks rather... gloomy? No, pissed off is a better way to describe his expression.

'What the hell happened?' You wondered.

"Oh, L/N...! Perfect timing, do you...have a moment?" Yukimiya's soft smile returned to is face once he noticed you.

"...Sure."

||Training Field||

"Hah-! Hah..." Yukimiya sat on the ground as he panted with sweat all over his body.

"C'mon now, Yukimiya. We only just started." You crouched in front of him, staring at his vulnerable state.

Yukimiya had requested for you to play with him for him to get stronger, so here you are.

"You're too cruel...L/N..." Yukimiya said.

"...It's weird though." You sat down and he looked at you in confusion.

"What do you mean...?" He asked in curiosity.

"Nevermind. Things might get awkward if my guess is wrong." You looked away.

"No, please tell me." Yukimiya sat up straight and looked much more serious now.

"......" You glanced at him before cupping his face with your hands.

"L-L/N?" Yukimiya flinched and a tint of blush can be seen on his face.

"Pretty sure you can see my entire arm..." You said.

"Huh...?" Yukimiya sweat dropped.

"But can you see my hand...?" You questioned.

"Wh... I don't understand... What are you trying to do...?" Yukimiya averted his gaze, looking nervous.