052.

"L/N Y/N."

All eyes went to the tall man who walked in the room.

"...?" You and Raichi stopped fighting.

Ego adjusted his glasses. "You're being subbed in." He informs while shifting his weight onto another leg.

"!!" Your expression brightens up.

With a wide smile, you push Raichi away. "Aye, aye, Egg-go!" You saluted.

||Blue Lock Stadium||

"We're 15 minutes into the second half!! And what's this?! It looks like Blue Lock Eleven is making a substitution after losing the upper hand!"

"Otoya Eita will be their last player subbed out in this game."

"Tch." Otoya expressed annoyance at the announcement.

"And coming in is No. 13... L/N Y/N!!"

"Huh-? Wait.... is there a mistake...? It's... It's a girl!"

The stadium immediately went quiet and you feel millions of eyes on you.

"Oho~ Finally..." Shidou grinned widely.

"Good luck, m'lady." Otoya grabbed your hand and kissed the back of your palm before leaving.

"L/N!" Isagi called out while walking towards you.

"You're playing right wing! Hiori is moving to the right side back. We can coordinate along the right side to..." Isagi stopped when you suddenly spoke.

"Isagi..." You grab his chin between your fingers and forced him to look at you.

"E-Eh?" Isagi stuttered and his eyes widened.

"Sweetheart, you'll be the one who listen to me, not the other way around, got it?" You smiled.

"Be a good boy and I might give you a treat." You whisper in his ear.

"Anyways!" You pulled away with an innocent smile on your face.

"......" Isagi stood there, completely frozen and expressionless.

"!?" His face suddenly turned bright red from your actions and words.

He felt the urge to... bark.

Is this what Chigiri felt towards you?

||♡||

"A-choo!" Chigiri sneezed.

"Bless you." Kurona glanced at him.

||Blue Lock Stadium||

"Rin-Rin! I missed you!" You gleefully ran at Rin's direction.

"!" You grinned when you saw that his back is facing you, meaning that it would be harder for him to dodg-

"Ah." You smiled like an idiot when he dodged your tackle.

"You guys, forget about balancing shit from now on." Rin turns around, facing the other players as he hold you like a cat by the back of your shirt.

"We'll win even if we have to crush each other to do so." He held a determined expression, all the while carrying you which made it look funny instead.

"Oh? You want to crush me? Where and when, honey?" You smirked.

"....💢" Rin's expression darkens and veins popped out of his hand.

Kick off!!

You're still alive somehow after making that comment. Yay?

Putting that aside, you remember Ego saying that your purpose is to make a goal possible and no funny business in the middle of the match.