062.

A/N: it's a damn miracle that I'm still writing Blue Lock fanfic cuz I usually loses interest within a month.

•●•

||Blue Lock's Central Field||

It's finally the day of the match...

Neo Egoist League - 1st Game

You're currently minding your own business, which is rare in itself.

"Hey, shorty." A familiar voice is heard behind you.

"-!" Your eyes widened slightly as a sudden weight is added onto your head.

"Do your best while I destroy you, okay?" Kaiser patted your head.

"...." You didn't say anything, but you did notice how rough he was compared to Aryu.

*Sigh...*

You sighed, missing your stylish friend already.

"And now, for the other team, FC Barcha... May their starting members come in!!"

Right after that, you saw Bachira and Otoya along with the other players walking in.

"New Bachira debuts!" Bachira grinned.

"New Otoya here too." Otoya added, not wanting to be left out.

"Ah! L/N!" Bachira's grin widened as his eyes turned to dots, you could see flowers around him...

He seemed really happy that you're not benched.... like Isagi.

Without giving much time for any interactions, the match started.

Kick off!!

You wanted to play, but... at defense, you can't really do shit unless one of the attackers got their ball stolen.

'Boring...' You observed the match while sitting on the ground.

It's like earning money without doing anything at work.

"!" You noticed how Kunigami lost the ball when he attempted to shoot by himself, which he failed.

The ball ended up in Bachira's possession.

That's when you stood up, preparing to do your duty in defense.

"Tch." You clicked your tongue in annoyance when you saw Bachira dribbling through the enemies.

Having him as your enemy is annoying since you can't steal the ball when a player is moving too quickly without getting a yellow card or worse, a red card.

That means...

...you gotta wait until he passes to someone else.

When Bachira broke through Kunigami, two more players came to stop him.

'Bingo.' You started to move when you saw a certain player running towards the goal for a pass.

"...!?" The player was shocked when he saw a glimpse of you running pass him to get the ball.

"This is mine now, Bachira." You trapped the ball in mid air.

The moment your feet touches the ground, you ran towards the goal.

"I don't expect anything less from you, L/N♪" Bachira narrowed his eyes as he smirked.

"Not gonna let ya score so easily, m'lady." Otoya came to block you.

"..." You noticed how good the Bastard München's players positioning are when you saw someone already in a perfect spot for a pass.

"Well, too bad." You flicked the ball up with your foot.