053.

A/N: I'm hungry for comments. Feed me please😔

•●•

||Blue Lock Stadium||

"You've got to be kidding me..." Aiku grinned, and just as he said that the ball flew pass him.

GOAL!!

The crowds and basically everyone is quiet for a few seconds until screams of disbelief filled the stadium.

"Blue Lock's last trump card... L/N Y/N, brings Blue Lock to a tie with her super goal!!!"

Isagi threw himself onto you, making you almost fall onto the ground face first. "L/N!! Holy shit!! How'd you even... Holy shit!!!"

Karasu ruffle your hair quite aggresively with a wide grin on his face.

"Good job..." Nagi gave you a thumbs up.

"I'm..." You suddenly spoke with your head lowered, making them quiet and curious as to what you're going to say.

"...a freaking genius." You lift your head up with bright shining eyes, looking impressed at yourself.

"Well, you are!" Isagi admitted.

"Can't deny that." Karasu chuckled.

"......" Nagi gave you a face of dotted eyes and 'x' shaped mouth.

On the bench of the U-20 Japan...

'What do I do!? They caught up!! Should I use a substitution!? Or maybe a tie is good enough...?' Houichi, the coach of the U-20 Japan Team is currently panicking over your goal which led to a tie.

'If we lose...' He peek at Buratsuta at the corner of his eyes.

*BAM* *BAM*

Buratsuta is banging on the window aggresively. When he noticed Houichi looking, he slide his thumb across his neck, threatening the poor man.

"Eep!" Houichi flinched and trembles in fear.

'Am I going to die!?'

"Hey. Puppet coach." Sae called out not so far away from him.

"Do you got any plans?" He sips his water bottle.

"Oh, Sae-kun! Um... First we have to tighten our defense...! Uh... We should use our strengths to have a fortified defense and wait quietly for a chance to counter to appear, and..." Houichi paused when he got interrupted.

"Yep, a stupid idea, completely lacking in originality. Exactly what a moron who only knows the textbook would say." Sae mercilessly shot back.

"Kh... Shut up! I'm the coach! I should let you know... My decisions are made of thinking of the future for the team! A single player like you..." Houichi pointed at Sae.

"Don't you dare make any substitutions unless someone gets hurt." Sae cuts off again. "If you're a coach, you should at least be able to feel your team's heat."

"Huh?" Houchi said in confusion.

"These guys can still fight. I'm  saying this as a player. Don't pour cold water on them, idiot."

"Oh, how caring of you, Itoshi Sae..."

"...?" Sae raised his brow at the player beside him.

||♡||

"L/N Y/N, huh?" Aiku smiled, while Sendou is beside him, panting from tiredness.

"?" Sendou glanced at him and wondering what he's thinking about.