050.

A/N: You'd be surprise at how many stories I've written for me to have the courage to only publish 3 books lmao💀💀

•●•

*Yawn~*

Otoya yawned before immediately grabbing his phone to see if his ex-girlfriend replied to his messages.

"......." His expression was blank when he saw that he's been blocked.

How sad... anyways.

He got ready for the day and decided to train in the training field.

There's only a few days left until the match between Blue Lock and Japan's U-20 Team...

And honestly, Otoya feels pretty pumped up for the match, and there's two reasons for that.

The first one, of course, is because of the match itself. The second, however, is for him to get popular with the girls all over the world.

If you ask him, the latter sounded much more tempting than the first, but you never know when his mindset would finally change.

While walking to the training field in the very long white hallway that he somehow got used to, his stomach rumbled.

...He should probably eat first.

With that, he went to the cafeteria.

It didn't take that long for him to get his breakfast.

He sat there...alone. Eating his food while loneliness consumes him.

He sighed, missing his girlfriend already.... Which one? He forgot. He just wanted a reason to feel disappointed.

If only his girlfriend is here with him too, wouldn't he be less lonely?

Ah, yes. Karasu doesn't exist in his heart anymore since the damn crow is still sleeping like a log in its nest. Karasu's name is stripped from his friend list.

Well, it's mostly his fault for waking up this early but it's not like he'd admit it.

*Sigh...*

Once he finished his meal, he sighed again, feeling hopeless of getting another girlfriend...

Oh who is he kidding, he's confident enough to believe that the second he escape this Blue Lock prison, the girls will swarm him like he's the sweetest thing alive.

Returning to his previous task, he returns to walking in the hallway in hopes of training without any interruption this time...

*Step* *Step* *Step*

Eventually, he stood in front of the door to the field.

The door automatically slides open for him.

"Oh." He gazes down at something.

He found a corpse in the room. A corpse of you lying on the ground 'peacefully' to be precise.

Well, there goes his normal day.

||5 Person Room||

Currently, you are lying on the bed peacefully asleep.

"Holy shit-!" Karasu pulled away his hand after touching your forehead.

"Why the heck is she having such a high fever!?" He snapped his head towards Otoya, who literally princess carried you to their room since he doesn't know where your room is.

"Beats me. Why are you acting like I did something to her?" Otoya deadpanned, feeling offended.

"I have every reason to suspect you, idiot!" Karasu snapped, his attitude still hasn't changed one bit since he started living in Blue Lock.