006.

First day of approaching L/N Y/N!

Isagi:

||In the hallways...||

"Huh?! You have never played soccer!?" Isagi's eyes widened at the information he had just been given.

"Heard it right." You calmly reply with, having your attention on the road since you never know when you could just walk pass Team Z's Room and get loss.

"But that play you did just now... They are really impressive!" Isagi's eyes brightens, believing that he just found a genius who doesn't even know they are a genius.

"Thanks..! But I rely mostly on my reflex, I just do whatever feels right and boom! The ball made it to the clown." You explain, moving your hands in the process of it to make it even more dramatic.

"......" Isagi sweat dropped, feeling like he's hearing a child explaining things.

He finds himself sulking at the thought of you being better than him who have been playing soccer since he was a kid while you just started.

But he can't help but feel more relaxed around you. You are so far the nicest person he's met in Blue Lock and being easy to talk with is a bonus point.

Isagi approved!

"I'll definitely devour you, genius!" Isagi spoke.

"Woah... Chill there. Change that to another word if you don't want people to misunderstand, Isagi." You chuckle making the male flush red.

That indeed sounded wrong...

"Eh, use whatever words you like. I'll understand it, don't worry." You reassure.

"But keep in mind that I'll tease you for that!" You grin, finding it fun to tease the male.

"Then you might as well just tell me to not mess up a single word..." Isagi sweat drops making you chuckle.

L/N approved!

Raichi:

Everyone didn't expect Ego to give them a training schedule and to follow it on the very first day.

Well, maybe you do, but no one needs to know that.

Currently, Isagi is having quite the hard time on the running test which mostly tests stamina rather than speed itself.

You are doing quite well, having endured a full hour on the treadmill.

Guess those times when you were almost late to school and must run like your life depends on it paid off.

It certainly wasn't a pleasant experience having your home far from school.

Beside you is Raichi, who has an impressive amount of stamina, already running for one and a half hour on the treadmill.

"Oi, fucking rest if you can't take it!" Raichi spoke up, noticing your face turning pale.

"....Thanks for caring." You decided to stop and thank the blonde, feeling surprised that he even cared.

"Tch- I just don't want to deal with your god damn corpse!! It will be a pain in the fucking ass, ya hear me?!" He grew an irk mark.

"Thanks either way~" You said, moving on to the jumping test.

L/N approved!

Kuon:

"Are you sure you don't need to rest, L/N?" Kuon handed you a bottle of water.

"I'm fine." You accepted the nice gesture and drink the water.

You don't hate Kuon who is hated by many, but you also don't exactly like him either. He's not an important character after the first selection so maybe your hatred for him has cooled down in that time.