015.

For once in Blue Lock...

"Woah.. You're here early today..." Kunigami's eyes widen from surprise.

"..L/N."

-you managed to be in the gym room earlier than Kunigami.

"Good mornin'." You gave the orange haired male a smile.

"Morning. You're really hung up on physical training, huh?" Kunugami chuckle.

"Of course! To improve my plays even more, I need to improve my physical stats first!" You stated.

"Seems to be working." He walked over, using the training equipment beside you.

"But I don't think the cup of milk made any changes." He teased.

Well, it's true. You've been drinking milk ever since you moved into Blue Lock and not an inch have you grown any taller.

"Oh, shut it. I'm almost as tall as Isagi, that's something." A vein popped out of your forehead as a smile made it to his face.

"Don't overwork yourself today. Reminding you that we have a game later on." Kunigami reminds.

"Gotcha, gotcha."

||Team Z's Room...||

Group Meeting!

"Should we wake them both?" Gagamaru questioned, pointing at the two players that are asleep in this important group meeting.

"Lavinho... Pass...." Bachira mutters out as he suck on his thumb.

"....." Isagi sweat drops, getting deja vu from his action.

"Noa.... love you....." You turn your back to the group.

"Woah! Does L/N have a crush on Noel Noa?" Naruhaya crawls closer to you, trying to hear more interesting stuff out of you.

"Bachira always sleeps in during meetings and L/N must be tired, let her sleep." Kuon picks up Naruhaya like a cat.

||Center Field;Fifth Stratum||

Team Z vs Team Y

"They are here." Raichi crossed his arms, his tone being scarily calm as he glares at the opponents, Team Y.

||Change Of POV||

Walking onto the field, I scratch my head.

We will win if things go as planned.

"....." Looking around, I found a certain player looking... No, staring is a better way to describe it.

The one who made Team Z's previous win successful and the only reason teamwork is able to form between them.

The only female player I've seen in Blue Lock so far, L/N Y/N, the biggest threat to get rid of in defence.

But....

Why is she staring at me with those puppy eyes? Is something wrong with my hair?

I watch as she approach her teammate who I don't recognise with a bright smile, saying something to him.

I can't hear them, but I grew curious as to what she said when the black haired player look at me with an unsure expression.

How weird...

||Change Of POV||

"....." I look over to one of the players in Team Y, his hair covering his eyes.