074.

A/N: My red flags are like Ness's personality to Kaiser, It's so similar that it's scary😃

Remember that certain someone who requested a wet dream? Yeah, be prepared cause this chapter is cringe.

•●•

GOAL!!!

You can hear the cheers erupt throughout the field.

"Hah... Hah... Hah...." You panted heavily, feeling really tired.

"Ugh..." Your vision's starting to get blurry.

Suddenly, you found something to lean onto.

*Sigh...*

"How fucking generous of you..." You found out that you're leaning on someone, with your head barely resting on their shoulder. "...Kaiser."

"Oh, shut it, shrimp. Can't believe that someone with this shit of a stamina managed to beat me." Kaiser complained.

"Hm...." You hummed, closing your eyes and put your entire body weight onto him.

"Oi. Don't get too comfortable." Kaiser furrowed his brows.

"Shuddup..." You muttered out and pretend he's an extra warm bed for you to lie on.

And as if instantly after you said that, Kaiser heard soft snores coming from you.

You fell asleep.

||A/N: Recommend Shidou haters to skip this part😃||

"W-Wait, Shidou, calm down."

*Bang-!!*

"'Calm down'?" Shidou pushed you against a wall.

"Tell me why you didn't reply to my messages, and maybe I'll calm down♪" Shidou whispered, his breath hot against your ear.

"!" His action sent shivers down your spine.

"C'mon now, I'm waiting~" He moved his face closer to your neck.

You can just feel him grinning at your situation.

"I..." You can't even think straight not to mention to think of an excuse.

"!!?" Your eyes widened when you felt something soft pressed against your neck.

*Chu~♡*

Shidou just...kissed your neck.

"Hm? What were you about to say? Don't be shy...spill it out~" His hot breath hit your sensitive neck, making you flinch.

"Oh~ So you're sensitive here?" He grinned mischievously.

"You're so..." Shidou leaned closer to your neck. "...damn cute♡" He gently bit your neck.

"Hng...!" A soft whimper escaped your lips as your body twitched from the itchiness.

Shidou pulled back, staring at your vulnerable state where your cheeks are coated with a tint of red and the small hickey he gave you.

"Fuck. You're driving me insane." He blushed.

"Mn-!" You were caught off guard when his lips crashed into yours, his tongue thrusting into your mouth.

His hand is placed behind your head, kissing you deeper as he push your head towards him.

You forcefully turned your head around to break the kiss, your face flushed red, clearly flustered.

"Hah... Shidou- you-!"

"Mhn...!" Before you could even finish, you're pulled into another kiss.

Your breathing hasn't even regulated yet, making you gasp for air and even letting out small whimpers a few times.

After what seems to be forever, he finally pulled away, giving you some space to breathe.

"Hah... L/N, you better give me your damn reason right now..." Shidou said, his eyes has a glint of mischief in them.

"Because...I won't hold back if you don't." He pulled you closer to him by your waists, giving you his usual perverted smirk.

||4 Person Room||

"!?!?" Your eyes shot open and you immediately sat up.

'What the fuck...?' You look absolutely stunned by what you just dreamt of.

"!" As if remembering something important, you checked on your phone to see if Shidou has sent you any messages.

None...

"Phew..." You sighed in relief, feeling a big weight lifted off of you.

'That was...intense...' You blushed and averted your gaze to look at the floor.

You don't think you'll be able to focus on anything else after this...

•●•

BONUS!

After you have fallen asleep...

"This little..." Kaiser grew an irk mark.

He lifted you up by the back of your shirt, seeing that you're still dead asleep despite his action.

"......." He stared at your face for a while.

"Huh? What are you morons looking at?" Kaiser snapped his head towards the others who are staring.

"Have nothing else to do, birdbrains?" He glared, making some of them look away.

The updated results on the Blue Lock Auction is shown on the screen for everyone to see.

Meanwhile...

"......" Kaiser blinked a few times while still staring at you.

He turned to Kiyora. "Hey, you." He called out.

"...?" Kiyora pointed at himself in confusion.

"Yeah, you. Come here." Kaiser gestured for him to come closer.

Kiyora complied and slowly walk towards Kaiser.

"Where is this idiot's room?" Kaiser asked, the 'idiot' referring to you.

Kiyora blinked a few times. "...I'll bring her back to her room." Kiyora reached his hands out.

"...No need. I'm asking for where her room is."

"......"

Kiyora ended up leading Kaiser to their room.

He's silently judging the fact that you're being carried like a sack of potatoes by Kaiser.

•●•

A/N: First time writing a scene this intense, I almost cringed to death😔