023.

||Center Field;Fifth Stratum||

Serving as the older Wanima brother's spokesperson, the younger Wanima brother scolds his teammates for not being skilled defenders.

"Heeeeey!! Defence line!! How about you fucking do your jobs and stop them?! Idiots!!"  The younger Wanima brother scolded with a calm expression.

"That's what my big bro says!"

"My bad!"

"Okay!"

"Let's do this, Team W!"

The game resumes with a score of 0-1, Team Z in the lead.

Restart!

"Let's go, bro! We still got this, just gotta step up and crush them!!" The younger brother passed to his older brother.

The older Wanima brother has the ball, but it seems like he does not want to score.

"Wai... Bro? C'mon, it's not my fault we all have to compete to score the most goals! Stop making that face, or those wrinkles are gonna stick!!!"

"Bro, someone's on you from behind!" The younger brother warned when he saw Kunigami behind his brother.

But a half-hearted ace made it easy for Kunigami to steal the ball from him.

Kunigami then passed the ball to Bachira.

"Thank you~!" Bachira ran with the ball which shocked the older Wanima brother.

"I told you!! You stupid bro!!" The younger brother scolded.

"My target..." Bachira spoke.

"..is you, Kuon!"

Seeing Kuon open and unmarked, Bahira kicks the ball to him.

Fortunately, Kuon receives the ball and scores a goal.

The score is now 2-0.

"YEAHHH!" Kuon cheers as he clench his hand.

"Kuon, you did it again! The absolute mad lad!! The keeper didn't even see that one!" Imamura complimented.

"Coms on, man, that's just bragging now!!" Gagamaru spoke.

"I don't know why, but I'm on a streak today!!" Kuon panted for air.

'Sure, sure. That confirms my suspicion.' You watch the others being happy for Kuon's goal in boredom.

Kuon's going to betray the team just like he's supposed to.

"Don't get carried away, that shot was just a fluke!! Don't worry, bro!! Focus now, focus! Keep your cool!" The younger Wanima brother tries to calm down his older brother who's furious.

'Keep your act up. It's honestly impressive.' You thought.

Thirty minutes have passed in the first half of the game.

Restart!

Following the usual plan of aggressive offense, the attacking players will all move up to attack for a goal.

To stop Raichi who has the ball, the older Wanima brother grabs Raichi's jersey.

"Piip!!"

"Foul by Junichi Wanima!! Free kick for Team Z!!"

"HA!! FUCKING IDIOT!!" Raichi laughs.

Bachira, doing the free kick, sees his target.

Instead of scoring by himself, he kick at a height advantageous to only one player, Kuon.