073.

A/N: Be honest with me. Which character did you previously hate/not give a shit about turned into one of your favourites after reading this book?

Because I swear Aryu didn't get this much attention on other bllk books😦

•●•

~Flashback~

||Football Field||

"Huh...? You're asking me how to play football on reflex?"

~Itoshi Sae~

"Did you hit your head on a rock?" Sae deadpanned, his words basically means, 'are you stupid?'.

"Oh, c'mon, Sae-chan~"

~Shidou Ryusei~

"Everyone has their first on something, and L/N only wants to learn something..." Shidou wrapped his arm around your shoulder, pulling you closer to him. "...ain't that a good thing?" He grinned.

"......." Sae furrowed his brows.

"Well, if you don't wanna teach her, I could♪" Shidou offered.

*Sigh...*

Sae sat up and walked to the field. "You. Get on the field." He looked at you.

"Oh? What's with the change of heart?" Shidou raised his brow.

"...You don't have enough experience. I won't let the only hope for Japan to turn useless by your teachings." Sae narrowed his eyes.

"That hurts, Sae-chan~" Shidou pouted.

~End of Flashback~

||Blue Lock's Central Field||

"Then, do you have anything else to say, Isagi Yoichi?" Noa glanced at Isagi.

Isagi looks troubled by your decision. "...No." He lowered his head.

"Good. Win this match, Bastard Munchen."

Restart!!

Barou immediately charged towards Kaiser who's in possession of the ball.

"Show me what you got... You Blue rose tattoo freak." Barou glared.

"Looks like you need to be taken down a peg, you redheaded gorilla." Kaiser glared back.

He passed to Ness, who then caused others players to swarm him, but he still managed to pass back to Kaiser.

"Attaboy, Ness." Kaiser pointed at Ness. "Leave the rest to me."

Kaiser attacks from the middle, breaking pass players as he goes.

Yet, Lorenzo interfered when he shoot the ball.

"Tch. Lorenzo." Kaiser furrowed his brows.

The ball flied in the sky, and when Kiyora attempted to trap the ball, Barou appeared.

"Ugh...!" Kiyora can't trap the ball once Barou pushed against his core.

"You benchwarming scrub." Barou glanced at Kiyora.

"You fucking gorilla."

"!?" Barou's eyes widened when he saw you jumping high in the air and trapped the ball.

"Mine." You landed on the ground with the ball now in your possession, your voice has an obvious tone of authority.

"Dah... Look who decided to show up now!!" Lorenzo blocked your path once again.