Chapter 7: Just A Little Promo

You watch me bleed until I can't breathe

Shaking, falling onto my knees

And now that I'm without your kisses

I'll be needing stitches

Tripping over myself,

Aching, begging you to come help

And now that I'm without your kisses

I'll be needing stitches

I opened my eyes and saw like everybody surrounding me staring at me. I took my headphones out of my ears and rested them in my lap. I looked back at everyone.

"What?"

"Um, Sass you were singing out loud..and it sounded hella good!" Trevor spoke up. Everyone else nodded their head in agreement.

"Want me to sing more then?"

"Yeah." An old man sitting in the row next to us said.

"Yes please." A lady behind me said.

"I would love that." Trevor said smiling.

"Please." A little girl that looked 5 said. She was turned around in her seat looking at me with her hands rested on the back of her seat.

"I think everyone wants you to." Connor said.

"I got word from the pilot and he said we have about 15 minutes until we land. So you have like 15 minutes to sing. And if you want you can stand in the aisle or go up front. Just don't stand up in the seat." The flight attendant said walking up to my row.

"Okay thanks." Since I was at the window seat, I moved past the boys and got to the aisle. I stood in the middle and scrolled through my playlist.

"Song suggestions?" I asked looking around.

"Artist's favorite." A teenage girl said from the back.

"Okay." I took a deep breath and turned to Trev. I smiled and looked at Connor. I gave him a hug. Then started.

"Anybody know Close Your Eyes?" I got a few 'yes'es so I started.

Everybody's on the same page

No new chapters

We'll never change

Everybody wants to be cool, yes they do...

And I'm just like them

But I won't be no fool

I started and walked up and down the aisle while singing. Okay so Close Your Eyes isn't my favorite song but I thought it was a good opener.

So close your eyes

I finished and took a deep breath. The plane erupted in cheers. I smiled really big and said thank you. Everyone looked at me like I was supposed to continue, so I did.

"Okay...any song. Just name one."

"Steal My Girl by 1D but change it up to be Steal My Boy." The same teenage girl said. I think she knows music pretty well. I smiled and looked at Trev.

"Duet?"

"Nope this is your time to shine." I laughed and nodded my head.

"Touchè." He laughed and I started.

He been my king

Since we were sixteen

We want the same things,

We dream the same dreams,

Alright, Alright

I danced around while walking down the aisle this time. I was having fun. At some points when I needed back up like on some of the na na na parts, that girl and the 5 year old sang it for me. I got lost in the moment a lot during that song. I forgot I was on a plane singing in front of people I didn't know.

He belongs to me

I finished and did a cartwheel. The passengers 'ooh'ed when I did the flip and when I landed they erupted in cheers.

"Okay. Last song before we are in LA. Suggestions?"

"Maybe you should do promo for one of your brothers." Connor mumbled.

"I heard that. And Thunder And Lightning it is." I smiled and started.

It's time to party, we're gonna dance
like nobody's home

Take it to the next nevel, get ready to
go

Okay so this song I got a little crazy. I may or may not have done a few round offs and I may or may not have done a few back flips also. I just get lost in songs. Plus I got a few people to download Ricky's song. So he should buy me Taco Bell for that.

Let's make it boom like thunder and lightning

I landed my front tuck right on lightning. Yes I know I'm pretty talented to be able to keep a note and do a flip. But I'll have you know, when you live in a orphanage for 10 years and you do nothing but chores the whole time, then you have a lot of time to practice your singing. And dancing of course. Not to mention I had a best friend to cheer me on through it all.

"Thank you guys. By the way that song was called Thunder And Lightning. The original version is on iTunes and Spotify by Ricky Dillon. He's really talented and also my oldest brother. So check it out please." Everyone clapped and I was taking my seat when the attendant said.

"Please take your seats, fasten your seatbelts, and turn off any electronic devices. We will be arriving at the airport shortly. Thank you." I sat down in my seat and buckled up. I opened the blind cover over the window and watched us lower to the ground. Even 5,000 feet in the air, Los Angeles is beautiful.

We landed and everyone went to move but then we were all stopped by the flight attendant again.

"I would like to think Katie for her entertainment on our last part of the trip. So can everyone give her a hand?" And everyone clapped for me, I even heard a few whistles.

"Thanks for choosing American Express for your travel needs. You may now exit the plane." I grabbed my stuff from Connor and we walked off the plane. I had to sign phone, phone cases, luggage, shirts, hats, even a crop top on my way off. I got asked if I had a Twitter by a lot of people. I got a buisness card from a man. And a twenty dollar bill from an old woman.

We walked to a bench and I flopped onto it.

"You okay, Sass?" Trevor rubbed my back as I lay there on the bench.

"Yeah I'm fine. Just really exhausted. It's like 11 at night and I just want to be in bed."

"Well the boys should be here soon. We're staying at Ricky's tonight then I'm flying back tomorrow." Connor said dialing Ricky's number.

"You did great you know." Trevor said still rubbing my back as Connor walked away on his phone.

"Thanks. I had fun. And I want to do a duet with you one day." I sat up next to him.

"We'll have to do that sometime." He said and grabbed my hand. I leaned on his shoulder. Connor walked back a few minutes later.

"Ricky is outside. The others are somewhere else." Connor yawned and picked up his suitcase. I followed him out while holding Trevor's hand. We got to the car and Trevor took my suitcase and put it in the back. I climbed in the car while he did that and buckled up real slow. Like slow enough that Trevor was already in the car and buckled up when I had finally buckled up. I was so tired.

"You can lay on me if you want." Trev offered. I smiled a small smile and laid on him. I guess I fell asleep after that because I don't remember anything beyond that point.