Chapter 19: As Unreal as Boogie Man

Standing in front of me is....no one. I glance from Kian and Sam to make sure this was no joke. By the looks on their faces, they didn't know about this part.

I saw movement out of the corner of my eye. I turned to look at the door and now standing in it is Trevor with a dozen roses in hand. I look past him and see a limo. I smile and look back at Trevor.

"I'm speechless." Is all that could come out of my mouth. He smiled.

"Ready for some fun?" He smirked and handed me the roses.

"Of course!" I took the roses and Jc walked in. He looked at us and motioned for us to move closer. We laughed and moved in. We took a few pictures and Jc finally stopped snapping them. I smiled at Trevor. He smiled back and leaned in. I leaned in too and sparks exploded. We pulled away and turned towards the door. We were almost to the limo when someone I least expected started walking up.

"Luke?" I asked staring at the boy.

"Katie?" He asked stopping in his tracks and turning to me.

"Yeah. What are you doing here?"

"This is my sister's house. What are you doing here?" He asked walking to me.

"This is my best friends' house." I responded walking towards him.

"Oh cool. Well Arden is my sister." (YEAH I KNOW, Arden doesn't have a brother named Luke but let's just get past that and think outside of the box. Haha)

"Aww cool. Well I have to go. I'll see you around?" I said turning away and walking back to Trevor.

"Yeah. See ya, Katie!" I smiled back at him and he walked to Jenndrea's house. I climbed in the limo with Trevor. He grabbed my hand as the vehicle started moving.

"Who was that?" Trevor asked me.

"Oh that was Luke. I met him at Starbucks. He spilled his drink all over my shoes. He gave me his number so he could get me new shoes soon."

"I can get you new shoes." Trevor said, raising his voice.

"I know that."

"Then why is he doing it?" His tone did not change. He let go of my hand and moved to the window.

"Trevor I'm-"

"Save it! Hey, driver, I need you to stop the car." Trevor said, leaning forward to tell the driver to stop.

"Trev-"

"I SAID STOP!" He screamed. My eyes started welling up with water. The driver stopped and pulled over.

"Get out."

"Pleas-"

"I said GET OUT!" I slowly got out and shut the door. The limo pulled away leaving me on the side of the road.

*****

"AHHHH!!" I screamed jumping up off of the couch from my sleepy, mental state. I had sweat dripping off of me. I heard feet slapping the stairs and I turned around to see 5 boys standing in front of me. None of them had tuxedos on. Jc didn't have a camera. No one had a note.

"You okay?" Ricky asked stepping towards me.

"Yeah?" I said but it came out as more of a question.

"You sure about that?" Jc asked coming towards me.

"I need a shower." I stepped past them and walked to the stairs.

"What time is it?" I asked turning around to face them.

"It's 7:45 in the evening." Sam replied. Dang, he always knows the time. That means that must have been a dream since Trevor said 8. Then I remembered something else.

"Thanks." I showed a small smile and walked to my room. I shut the door softly and ran to my bed. I looked underneath it and didn't see a box. I walked to my closet and opened it up. No white satin dress. I sighed and walked slowly to the bathroom I turned on the shower and hit the play button on the surround system (Yes they have one in the bathroom. I guess when you're a famous youtuber you make some money!). My Spotify playlist played. I climbed in the shower and washed everything off. I decided no more depression. No more tears. No more sad songs. No more nightmares. I'm going to look past this.

I finished up and got out. I kept my music going as I changed into grey sweatpants and an oversized white shirt I stole from Connor. I wrapped my hair in the towel and ran down the stairs. I made it to the kitchen and saw Jc putting something in the oven.

"Hey!" I said with a huge smile on my face.

"Hey?" He seemed pretty confused. Maybe about why I'm acting happy after I've been in a depression state for 2 whole days.

"Whatcha doing?" I asked sitting on the counter.

"I baked some cookies for you." He said with a smile.

"Aww thanks big bro!" I hopped down, gave him a kiss on the cheek and ran to the living room. I walked in on Sam and Kian wrestling for the remote, Ricky texting, and Trevor sleeping. I smirked.

"YO WHAT'S UP EVERYBODY?!" I screamed at them. Every. Single. One. Of. Them. Jumped. It was so funny!

"Ughh Katie don't do that again!" Kian complained holding his hands over his ears.

"Dude just no!" Sam said standing up and shaking his head.

"Well I know now that no one will want to kidnap you!" Ricky stated setting his phone down.

"Mhmm!" Trevor agreed rubbing his eyes. I laughed and Jc walked in with a plate.

"Cookies?" He asked holding the plate out. Everyone shot up and ran to the plate, pushing me to the side.

"Nope." Jc said lifting the plate above his head so no one can reach it. Sadly Kian and Ricky can. I stood off to the side.

"Guys stop. These were to make Katie feel better!" Jc said and they put the cookies back on the plate. They all parted so I could get a cookie. I walked to the plate and grabbed a cookie.

"I made them all for you." Jc said offering me the plate again.

"Well in that case!" I grabbed the plate from his hands and sat on the couch with it in my hands. They all laughed and sat down around me.

"So Katie, I was wondering if you would like to come to the wonderful, magnificent, awesome Kian and Jc house?" Jc asked me, nudging me with his shoulder.

"Sure." I smiled and ate another cookie.

"Pose." Kian said taking his phone out. I grabbed a cookie and put it next to my lips. I pretended like I was kissing it.

"Pose times 2." Sam said, whipping his phone out. I pulled the plate off of my lap and held it in front of my face and smiled with my eyes closed.

"Pose times 3." Ricky said. I held five cookies stacked on my hand and I did duck lips. Once he put his camera away I handed one to each of the boys. They all smiled and said thank you.

"I have an idea!" I cheered. I got on the floor and did a split.

"Now Sam, put a cookie in my mouth." He nodded and grabbed a cookie off my plate. He walked to me and put a cookie in my mouth. Jc had his phone out so I winked at him and he snapped the picture. I slid out of my split formation and walked back to my spot on the couch. I placed the plate back on my lap and picked up another cookie.

"So when am I going to the Kian and Jc house?" I asked, taking a bite of my cookie.
___________________________________
I actually feel bad for making Trevor be that way. Even if it was just a dream. Haha but anyways hope you liked it! Love you lots!!

-Emma out✌