Chapter 10: Perfect Day, Part 2

"Jc, stand still. I'm gonna fall!" I was currently trying to climb out of a tree at the park. I was trying to slide off the branch and onto his shoulders.

"I'm trying. It's a little difficult!" He yelled.

"Well you're not the one jumping out of a tree are you?"

"No I'm the one catching the person jumping out of a tree." I finally slid onto his shoulders.

"KATIE! JC! PICTURE TIME!" I hopped down and looked at Jc. We rolled our eyes together and started laughing

"COMING RICKY!" We yelled together.

"Shall we?" I offered my arm to Jc.

"We shall!" He took my arm and we started skipping together to where Ricky is.

"Okay. Katie set your camera up." I walked to the tripod and set my camera up on there.

"Okay. What shots do you want?" Sam asked me.

"Jc is the one who wanted family pictures soooo whatever he wants." I replied.

"I just wanted some pictures of us brothers and our little sister." We all nodded. Everyone was staring at me.

"What?" They all rolled their eyes.

"You are the photographer. Remember?" Trevor said. I laughed and started lining everyone up. We took several pictures. We finally finished and Kian said we had like half an hour before we needed to meet his girlfriend for lunch. Ricky said we could just stay here until we had to leave.

*****

"Katie, please be nice to her. I like her a lot and I want things to go well." Kian told me in the car.

"Woah Kian, please stop lecturing Katie. I don't think she's gonna mess your relationship up. Besides she is your sister. You don't need to say those things fo her. She isn't responsible for what happens in your love life." Ricky told Kian. Ricky never took his eyes off the road, he just talked and stood up for me. I smiled to myself and listened to my music. I couldn't help but feel a little down about basically getting yelled at by my brother for something that hasn't even happened yet. It stings, ya know?

We pulled up to the restaurant and got out. That feeling hit me again. Like out of no where that feeling pops up. I guess I looked up set or something because Trevor grabbed my hand and gave me a warm smile.

We walked inside and the waiter sat us at a table. The boys talked until Kian left the table. He came back with a tall-ish girl with long black hair and deep blue eyes. She's pretty but looks stuck up.

"And who is this?" The girl asked gesturing towards me with a disgusted look.

"That is my newest sister, Katie." I smiled and waved.

"Hi. I'm Katie Franta." I stuck my hand out to shake hers, but she stared at me with a smug look and scoffed. I lowered my hand slowly. I glanced around the table and all the others gave me a sympathetic look. Trevor squeezed my hand and Jc put his arm on my shoulder.

"Is there something wrong?" Kian asked stopping his conversation with the girl. We already had gotten our food and everyone was eating, but no one was talking expect for the couple.

"Uh Kian, um I need to talk to you." Ricky said. Kian nodded and the two of them stepped outside. The girl walked to the restroom leaving me and the other boys alone at the table.

"Don't say anything." I warned the others. I kept my glance at my lap.

"Katie, I-"

"Jc, please don't. Connor warned me about her. I just need to let it go." I stopped because Kian and Ricky walked up.

"Let's go." Kian commanded. He grabbed a bunch of bills and threw them on the table. We all looked at each other except for Kian he stormed out. Gradually, we all made it outside. The girl was still in the restaurant.

"Katie, I wanna apologize for what happened in there. She's gone. We're over. Let's just put it that way. I love you and it won't happen again." I smiled and nodded my head.

"Love you too."

"Hug it out?"

"Sure." We hugged and the boys clapped and aww-ed. We got in the car and suddenly that feeling was gone. I wish it would stay like that.

*****

"Trevor! Don't!" Trevor was hovering me over the pool.

"Why?"

"Because you love me enough not to make me get wet."

"You shouldn't have sprayed that Arizona on me then."

"I know. I'm sorry. Please! If you drop me in there, it means you don't love me."

"Fine I won't drop you."

"Trev don-" He jumped with me in the pool. We went under together and he let go of me underwater. I swam to the surface and faced him.

"TREVOR. MICHAEL. MORAN!" I screamed. Jc, Kian, Ricky, and Sam were dying laughing. Me and Trev did a stare down. Eventually we were both laughing at each other. We climbed out and sat down with everyone else on the porch.

"So Katie, wanna create a YouTube channel now?" Ricky asked.

"YES OF COURSE!" I yelled. Jc laughed and handed me my laptop. I took it and stared at him.

"What? You left it on the coffee table last night." I giggled and brought YouTube up on my laptop. Ricky set it up for me and we set my profile picture of me to one we took at the park today. Kian made me a cover photo and uploaded it. My name was thelifeofkatie.

"Now I think you know how to do the rest." I smiled and found Connor's channel. I subscribed and then went to Jc's then Trevor's, Sam's, Kian's, Ricky's, Oursecondlife, and Kian and Jc. I subscribed to them all then found jennxpenn. I watched her recent video then subscribed. I looked up and saw Sam sitting across from me. I guess everyone went in.

"Hey Sam, what was your first video that you filmed?"

"Um I don't remember. I was probably 12 in it. And it was probably with Kian." He laughed and so did I.

"I'm hungry." I stood up with my laptop and Sam follwed me inside.

"Same." Sam said. We walked in and Kian was laying on the floor in the kitchen. I stepped over him and walked to the game room. I set my laptop down on the coffee table and walked back to the kitchen.

I bent down and yelled into Kian's ear.

"YO KIAN WAKE UP WE HAVE A LONG NIGHT AHEAD OF US!" I heard all of the boys laughing and then heard their feet pounding the floor. They walked in and saw what had happened. They busted out laughing and me and Kian were too. Jc was literally rolling on the ground.

I stopped laughing enough to where I could walk to the cabinet. I grabbed a box of macaroni and started making it.

The boys and I pulled an all-nighter. We watched movies, cracked jokes, did pranks, ate SO MUCH junk food, and watched the sunrise from the porch in lawn chairs. It was the perfect day!