Chapter 18: Suprise!¡

It's been 2 days since dad left. I was placed on the couch just minutes after he left. I've been here ever since. The boys have taken turns feeding me. I know it sounds pretty cheesy that he was gone for a few days before and I hadn't cried like this. But somehow I knew I would see my dad soon. Now that I know I won't be seeing him for a while, it hit me hard okay. DON'T JUDGE ME OKAY!?

Jenn, Andrea, Jack, Rebecca, Lauren, and Arden came over earlier. They brought me ice cream, a new blanket, and a box of tissues. They even brought me some soup in a bread bowl from Panera Bread. I haven't eaten it yet so it's still sitting here on the coffee table. I was brought upstairs for a shower yesterday. That's the only time I've moved except when I went to the bathroom to pee earlier.

I've been listening to sad songs on repeat. The boys tried to get people to make me happy on Twitter. It didn't work.

I'm sorry it just seems like the one person that's been here for me is gone. And yeah, yeah, yeah, I know it seems babyish for you but to me that means I've got no one for months. I know I have the boys and of course the girls too, but I feel like my dad is the only one that knows me, inside and out. He knows everything from my mother to my panic attacks all the way to my love life. He knows it all. He understands it.

I just woke up from a nap and I still feel pretty groggy. I almost forgot what was going on.

"Sass. I think you need to get up from the couch." Trevor lifted me up and set me in his lap. I shook my head no.

"How about some fun. Okay?" I showed a weak smile.

"As long as you're ready by 8 we're good." I nodded my head.

"It's 6:30 now." He stared at me. I realized that gives me an hour and a half to get ready for whatever "fun" we were gonna have. My eyes grew wide.

"You realized." He laughed and carried me to my room. He set me down at the door. I smiled up at him.

"See you at 8, hopefully." He kissed my cheek and walked away. I made my smile fade and I shut the door. I don't want to do this. I'm not in the mood for fun, but I'm not letting Trevor down.

I walked to the bathroom and saw a note on the mirror.

My dearest Sass,

This is your first note. (I hope you find them in order!) Go to your closet.

-Trevor

I read and reread the note so many times. I did as it said after minutes of confusion. I walked slowly to the closet and opened it up. There was a dress hanging on the rod in front of me. All of my other clothes were pushed to the sides. Only that dress was sitting there. I pulled it out and brought it to my bed. It was a white satin dress. There was a note taped to the hanger.

My Dearest Sass,

This is note 2. So far you know how to follow directions. Let's see if you can keep that up. Walk back to the bathroom and check the shower.

-Trevor

I once again did as the note said and walked to the bathroom. I pulled the shower curtain and saw a note on the wall. I grabbed it off the wall.

My Dearest Sass,

I understand that this is getting old, but bare with me, please. This will all pay off in the end. Take a shower and then check your make up bag.

-Trevor

Yeah I'm about to knock Trevor out. Seriously, he is telling me what to do, and I'm not in the mood. I did as it said and took a shower. I finished and wrapped a towel around my body. I walked to my make up bag and opened it up. Inside I found a note on top.