Chapter 8: Pizza Does Justice

I woke up in a bed to the smell of pancakes. I jumped out of bed and ran down the spiral staircase, following the smell of food. I found the kitchen and there stood the one and only, Jc Caylen.

"Big bro!" I ran and jumped in his arms.

"Big-but-little sis!" He was holding me and spinning me around.

"I missed you so much!" I smiled and hopped out of his arms.

"I missed you too, love." I smiled and hopped up on the counter.

"Are we the only ones up?"

"Connor left earlier this morning. Ricky is sleeping in his room, Sam is on the couch, Trevor is in the shower, Kian is rolling around on the floor like a dog." I laughed.

"And this is for you." He handed me and book with a note on top. The note read:

Dear Kay,

My flight left at 6 this morning. I kissed your forehead before I left, but you were out. I love you so much. The boys will talk to you about living arrangements. Don't worry, I'll bring you back something from every place I stop. Be nice to the boys. Don't beat Kian up too much. Don't make Sam laugh..he might scare you with his laugh. Let Jc be your body guard. Trevor is your protection from everything. While I'm gone, Ricky is gonna be your guardian. If anything happens to you it is on him (He is the most responsible. Sad..but true.). You know how to reach me. If at any time you need your dad, call me. I love you SO MUCH Katie. FaceTime me when you get this.

Xoxo, Dadd-io ♡

"Thanks Jc." I hugged him and took the note off the book. The book was the copy he gave me at home. I must've left it somewhere and he picked it up.

"No problem." He smiled at me and I walked out to the living room.

"Kian!" I yelled running towards him.

"Katie!" He yelled jumping up off of the floor to hug me.

"We need nicknames." He stated letting me go.

"Yes. We are in need of nicknames."

"Hello. Nicknames later, I need a hug!" Sam shouted from behind me. I laughed and ran to his arms. I hugged him tight.

"Hey, Samantha."

"Since you're gonna call me a girl name, I'm gonna call you a boy name. How about....Kalem?"

"Fine by me, Samantha." He laughed and let go of me.

"Okay I've gotta FaceTime Dad soo.." I looked at the two boys.

"Oh. Yeah um there's a room down this hall here that is a game room. We won't be there for a little while." Sam spoke up. I smiled and walked down the hall to the room. I opened the door and revealed a room full of board games, game consoles, and a buttload of games for Wii and XBOX. I sat down on one of the couches and dialed dad's number.

"Hey Dad!" I waved to him when he answered.

"Hey babygirl. How are you?" He waved back to me.

"I'm fine. How's your tour so far?"

"Well in 5 minutes I have to head to my manager's house. We have to discuss an itenerary for the tour."

"Aww sounds like fun. Well you seem busy and I just wanted to let you know that I got your note and the book."

"You fell asleep with the book in your hand in Ricky's car. When Trevor carried you to bed I took it with me."

"Aww! Well thanks for everything dad. Have fun on tour. I'll see you soon! Love you Dadd-io!" I said blowing him a kiss.

"Have fun with the boys, babygirl. See you soon. Love you too Daught-io! Tell Ricky to call me later please."

"I will."

"Bye, Katie!"

"Bye, Daddy!" I waved and ended the call. I smiled at his contact and locked my phone. I heard some movement outside of the door.

I stood up and tip-toed to the door. I counted to 3 and opened it up and stood out of the way. 4 boys fell into the room.

"OW, JC!"

"RICKY GET OFF MY LEG!"

"KIAN GET YOUR BUTT OUTTA MY FACE!"

"SAM SHUT UP AND GET UP!"

I laughed and they all scrambled up. They stood in a line. I folded my arms and stared at them while tapping my right foot on the floor.

"I heard someone fall!" Trevor came running into the room, laughing. We all stared at him and he stopped.

"Ooh! Which one of you made her mad."

"Actually none of them did. They were just eavesdropping on my FaceTime with Dad." I looked at them all.

"Uh..umm cute conversation." Ricky stuttered. I laughed and they all giggled very low.

"Guys I'm not mad." I laughed and walked out of the room.

"Thank goodness she isn't mad. I've seen her mad." Jc whispered.

"NO YOU HAVEN'T!" I yelled walking into the kitchen. I grabbed a plate and piled pancakes on it. All 5 boys walked into the kitchen together, very slowly.

I started eating and they just sat at the table watching me eat.

"Ricky, Dad said to call him when you have a chance."

"Okay..thanks." I glanced around the table and everyone was awkwardly looking around. I decided to break the ice.

"You will probably never see my bad side. It takes a lot to get there." They all smiled and laughed.

"What?" I looked at Jc.

"We all made a deal to see who could make you the most uncomfortable...so who won?" Jc asked.

"Samantha won." I looked around the table and made a mental note to make sure I make them the most uncomfortable they have ever been in their life while I am in California. I laughed along with them.

We ate pancakes together and talked non-stop. We cracked jokes, did pranks, and made fun of each other. We also played a game called Who Dunnit. It's where everyone picks a name and you have to play a prank on them then they have to guess who did it. The rules for our game were you couldn't leave the table, had to use what we had at the table, and no one could leave until everyone was pranked. It was fun until I got hit in the eye with a piece of pancake.

"Well I'm gonna go call Connor." Ricky said standing up and putting his plate in the sink.

"What time is it?" Sam asked Ricky.

"3:47 in the afternoon."

"What's for dinner?" Kian asked.

"Whatever you cook or whatever we order." Ricky answered.

"I say pizza." Jc suggested. We all agreed and Jc ordered pizza, Ricky called Connor, Sam and Kian wrestled, and me and Trevor snuggled and watched Friends until pizza arrived.

Ding dong

"I got it!" Jc yelled. We all stayed seated where we were watching Friends when Jc threw us all a box.

"One for me and Ricky, one for Kian, one for Sam, and one for the couple." Jc said as he tossed us all a box.

"How come Sam and Kian get their own box?" I asked.

"Because Sam and Kian eat a whole pizza in 10 minutes. Then they want more food." Ricky answered with his mouth full of food. I nodded my head and opened the box.

"See Katie, Jc knows how to order pizza." Trevor said, gesturing towards the pizza. It had Peporoni, extra sauce and extra cheese. I laughed and ate a piece. We all watched the first season of Friends together. It was a chill night.

"Hey Katie. Tomorrow Connor said us boys have to help you with something." The other boys looked confused until their phones went off. Then they all smiled and nodded their heads.