Chapter 21: Momma Moran

3 weeks later:

"I'll carry your bags inside." Trevor said, grabbing my bags out of my hands.

"I'll help you in." Jc said, grabbing my elbow and pulling me.

"I got the door!" Ricky yelled, running to open the door.

"Guys! Seriously I can do this on my own. We walked this far I think I'm good!"

"We wanna help so that's what we're doing." They said at the same time. I walked into the house and sat on the couch. Trevor sat next to me, Ricky handed me the remote, and Jc gave me a blanket.

"Guys. Seriously stop. I was in the hospital for 3 weeks. Jc you still need to recover. Just because I'm home doesn't mean that any of you need to be my butler. I want everything normal. Pretend the accident never happened."

"I'm fine." Jc said.

"I'm not your butler. I'm your brother." Ricky stated.

"We can't pretend like that never happened." Trevor spoke up.

"Yeah it happened. It was my fault and I will take the blame. I gave you the broken rib. I gave you the panic attacks. I gave you it all. It happened, Katie and I wish it hadn't. I'm so sorry." Kian said. We all turned our heads to face him. He had athletic shorts on with an old t-shirt. His hair was a mess and it looked like he had been crying.

"Kian, it's not your fault." I said and stood up. I walked towards him but he backed up.

"I can't risk hurting you again." I saw him tear up. He turned around and ran to the game room. I lost it. My own brother doesn't want to be around me.

"Katie. Hey it's alright. He'll come around." Ricky said and wrapped me in a hug.

"Yeah. He's just a little traumatized." Jc said, walking over and rubbing my back.

"Sass, I'm sorry. It'll all be better soon." Trevor, walked over and wiped a tear off my face.

"No! It won't all be okay! My dad took a flight back to LA just to see me for a few hours and left. Again! He leaves and comes back and leaves and comes back. I can't even see him for another month or two! Then some idiot ran into the side of Kian's car and almost killed us! Now one of my brothers won't even come within a few feet of me! My life is over. It sucks!" I ripped out of everyone's grip and ran up the stairs to my room. I slung my wallet on my wrist and shoved my phone in my back pocket. I picked up my penny board and walked out. I ran past the boys coming up the stairs. I slung open the door and threw my board down.

"KATIE!"

"KATIE MAE FRANTA!!"

"SASS! DON'T GO!!"

I put my body on the board and pushed off. I sped up and rode. Tears were streaming down my face. I was lost into thought. I heard a car behind me so I moved to the sidewalk. The car slowed down beside me. They rolled their windows down.

"Katie." It was Jc. I tried to quicken my pace but I couldn't. I eventually was crying too much that I couldn't see what was in front of me. I ran into a tree and bounced off of it.

Trevor jumped out of the moving car.  Ricky stopped the car and him and Jc flew out. Trevor scooped me up and held me in his lap and rocked me back and forth. I cried into his chest. Somehow his presence helped calm me down.

"Let's get you home." Trevor lifted me up and held me in his arms. I felt vibration but I shook it off. He placed me in the car.

"No. No. No. I don't want to get in the car." I got out, quickly and stood on the sidewalk.