get your face between my thighs

You two sit there in silence for a couple of moments. You can see her silhouette move as she gets a little closer to you.

"S-So.. um.. who.. who starts..?" She asks nervously.

"I don't.. think it really matters.." You say quietly, sliding your hand further down her waist. You pull your leg that was previously in between her thighs away from her.

As your hand travels down, you can hear her growing more and more nervous the further you go. You stop.

"Are you sure you're okay with this?" You ask, a little concerned.

"Y-Yes.. I'm sure.."

"..Are you?"

"Sorry, sorry, it sounds like I'm not sure, but.."

"Okay, okay, I believe you.."

"I made Chester leave a while ago. What's going on?" Yoru asks beside Asa, sitting on the floor.

Asa flinches and looks at Yoru from the corner of her eye.

Yoru, you know what's going on! For once, please, be quiet!

"It'd be hard not to because I'll experience it as well, but whatever you say, Asa."

Asa whimpers while she watches you scoot down. You reposition her in the middle of the bed as you lift her shirt up. You lay in between her legs, wrapping your hand around her tit and beginning to gently suck on her nipple.

Her lips part and she puts her hand on the side of your head. You can hear her breath becoming a little shaky. You flick your tongue up and down as you suck on it.

As you begin to rub her other nipple, she gently lifts your chin up and leans in, kissing you. While you kiss, you reach your hand down and rub her thigh. In between each kiss, you both smile and giggle a little. She doesn't seem as nervous as she was before.

You move your head back and start slowly kissing her tits, then her stomach, and down to her thighs. You grab each side of her underwear and slide it down. She lifts herself up to make it easier.

You place it beside you and hold onto her thighs, beginning to drag your tongue against her clit.

She quietly gasps and places her hand on your head, brushing your hair back. You slowly drag your tongue up and down before going faster.

"M-Mmph..~" She covers her mouth and quietly moans as you continue. You start to circle her clit with your tongue, then flicking your tongue up and down. She arches her back a little and starts to squirm around, but you hold her in place.

She starts to get louder as you continue on, grabbing onto your hair but making sure not to pull on it. You go back to only dragging your tongue up and down, and she starts to press herself into you. She rocks her hips back and forth, grinding her clit against your tongue.

You stop moving your tongue and let her. She places her other hand on your head and gently pushes your head into her. You press your tongue harder as she continues to grind on it. She breathes heavily between her whimpering. You can tell she's getting tired.

You hold her down to stop her and let her rest, and you take back over. She's definitely not letting herself rest, since she can't stop squirming around.

Eventually, you move your head back and try to catch your breath for a short moment while wiping your mouth. Before going back, you move your hand and slowly slip a couple fingers in her. It was rather easy to because of how wet she is.

The moment you begin to move your fingers, she pulls you towards her and starts to make out with you. Her moans are muffled, but you can still hear her in between each kiss.