you will never be free

NO CHRISTMAS OR NEW YEARS CHATPER IM SORRY I GENUINELY CANNOT WRITE IT

sorry :3

"SIZZA SIZZA SIZZA SIZZIEEE!" You hear somebody yell from outside of your booth. You pop your head up, rubbing your eyes and yawning.

"Psst, Asa, did you hear that.." You say, poking her cheek. She groans and wraps herself around you, pulling you on top of her. "Hear what.."

"It sounded like some guy yelling for Sizz."

"Oh.. wait, maybe it's one of her friends..?"

"Maybe?" You say, wiggling out from her grasp and grabbing the booth keys. You unlock the door and crawl out on all fours. You continue crawling until Sizzie's booth is in line of sight.

You see a tall, blonde boy with shaggy hair. He's wearing baggy, ripped jeans, a graphic Chainsaw Man T-shirt, and a white long sleeve under it. He also has an unusual amount of chains.

Wait. You.. you kinda recognize him.. you can't remember from where.

Sizzie's talking to him, putting her hand out. Seems she's asking for something?

You crawl over, still on all fours, to say hi. "HEEEY! SIZZIE!" You yell, waving while trying to crawl and accidentally losing balance since you were only moving forward with one arm. You faceplant.

"Um.. hey, Y/N.. this is my friend."

You stand up, pretending like you didn't faceplant and brushing your knees off. "Hey, what's up, dude?"

"YOOOHOOO, DUDE, AIN'T YOU THAT CHICK FROM THAT ONE KITTY CONCERT?!" The boy yells, pointing and walking up to you. He kinda has a surfer accent.

"Wait, huh? OOOOH! Yeah! I thought I recognized you.. uh.. is that a Chainsaw Man shirt?"

He wraps his arm around your shoulder, shaking you as he speaks. "Duuude, Chainsaw Man's the bomb, duh! How's your kitty?"

You look at Sizzie. "Does this guy ever watch the news?"

"Mm.. no, not really." Seriously. She brought a Chainsaw Man fan..

Wait, he seems kinda dense. Maybe you can manipulate him.

"About Chester, uh.. I fought Chainsaw Man, and Chester helped me, but Chainsaw Man k-killed him."

The boy gasps, backing up. "WHAT?! CHAINSAW MAN'S TOTALLY NOT THE BOMB! FUCK THAT DUDE!" He rips his Chainsaw Man shirt off, stomping on it. Guess he is dense..

Asa walks up behind you, raising an eyebrow as she watches the boy stomp on his shirt. "Um.."

"This guy was at Chester's concert, apparently. Small world, huh?"

"Yeah.. why's he stomping on his shirt?"

"Cuz I told him Chainsaw Man killed Chester, and he was wearing a Chainsaw Man shirt."

"..Oh..?"

Sizzie grabs the shirt on the floor and tosses it in her trash. "Quit stomping, you're being loud, Seyder."

"Duuude, fuck Chainsaw Man! That's totally not cool, dude. Why'd you fight him, anyway?" Seyder says, looking over at you and scratching his ear.

"U-Uh.." Since he clearly doesn't recognize you both past being at that concert, you're not really sure how to explain since he was a fanboy not even 20 seconds ago.

"Guys, I'll explain for you, I need to talk to him anyway. He'll help, don't worry. Shoo." She waves you both off, and you decide to just let her handle it. You walk back to your booth, closing the door and sitting down.