watch you weigh your powers

bye I wrote a whole rant at like 4 am and it didn't save 💀💀 (literally gasped so loud)

anyways quick thing (should've been done 25 chapters ago but idgaf cuz this is MY FIC!!!!)

Y/N REVEAL🔥🔥⁉️⁉️⁉️⁉️🔥⁉️⁉️🔥

what the hell it won't let me put the picture I fucking hate wattpad sometimes it's so buggy on mobile here lemme get on my pc

there!! Y/N REVEAL!!!!!!!!! (btw you're slightly shorter than asa just go with it also asa looks kinda tall have you seen those LEGS?? THEYRE LONG AS HELL!??!?!)

short silly goober.

aren't you so cute.

die you PERVERT!! LMAOOOOOOOooo.... (pls draw y/n if u can draw pls pls pls pls pls please please ill give you a kiss like a virtual kiss like pls pls pls draw y/n and asa being cute and silly together please PLEAAAAAAASE nothing too nsfw tho bc i wanna put like a fanart chapter if enough people draw them (my insta is @heartdevil_xoxo) pleasei m fuccking begging you pealse please please please please PLEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASEEEEEEEEE okie thank you)

also i didnt show (in the fic at least) sooner bc the EYES!!!! THE EYES!!!!!!!!!!!

anyways back to the daily program since i dont remember what i talked abt in my rant (i think i was just arguing with myself) also pls vote for my chapters it makes me giggle with every notification i love you lets all get married (if woman) (and alive)

Once you two got to school, you realized something. You've never really been one to hold grudges, or have a very good memory at that, which has now created a problem.

You're gonna be joining Asa in the Devil Hunter's Club.

Yoshida is also paired up with her.

For some reason, it didn't click that it was Yoshida. You almost beat him up the last time you saw him.

You two are NOT on good terms.

Oops!

Asa notices the worried look on your face as you two walk through the gates of the school. She holds your hand and you look at her.

"Is everything okay? You look constipated."

"Whuh?! I'm not constipated, I just realized we gotta, like.. work with Yoshida.."

"Y-Yeah.. so..?"

"I almost beat him up the last time I saw 'em."

She stops walking and pulls you towards her. "..Why. Literally why."

"I-I thought he harassed you or something and that's why you're always so uncomfortable around him."

"That's not why, dummy! It's cuz he might know about Yoru."