all i wanted was you

Golly gosh, I hate gay people.

As you both thwack each other with your pillows, the giggling becomes uncontrollable, and it's starting to hurt a bit. Of course, you pay no mind to it.

Asa gets a good hit on you on the side of your head, knocking you off the bed. Thankfully, you land on your pillow.

She peeks her head over the side of the bed.

"A-Are you okay?" She still sounds pretty funny since her thung ith thill sthwollen.

You continue giggling and nod your head, sitting up. After you throw your pillow back on the bed. you climb back up. You let out a large sigh and hold your stomach.

"My thumach hurths.. I lauffed thoo harth."

Asa covers her mouth as she giggles, reaching over to your desk and grabbing a pencil and your notebook. She brings it over to the bed and opens it to the very end of the notebook so she doesn't have to flip through the pages.

She begins writing.

As she places the pencil down, she turns it towards you.

It reads:

"wanna just not talk for the rest of the day? i cant understand u well. :P" She drew a couple stars around it. They look kinda wonky, but it's cute.

You pick up the pencil and scribble down a response.

"no talkin??? then how r we gonna" You pause.

You forgot what you were trying to write.

Wait, never mind.

"talk??" You erase the entire thing because you realize how stupid that sounds.

You start again.

"would we just write down stuf if we need to tell each other somethin"

You pass it to her. She starts writing something below it. After a couple seconds, she passes it back to you.

"no, dummy. if we want something, just point or do it. writing like this is time-consuming. we can talk tmrw!!! :3"

You write.

"but...... i wana hear ur voice :("

She smiles and picks the pencil up.

"toooooo bad. wait i have an idea :3!!!! whoever talks first has to stub their toe on your METAL BED FRAME. seriously, who gets a metal frame??"

You gasp and aggressive scribble your thoughts down.

"thats TOTALLY inhumane. plus dont hate on my bed its comfortble"

"you mean comfortable?"

"nu uh"

She raises an eyebrow and continues to write.

"im putting the notebook away now. we got a deal?"

"fine but i aints losin"

"oh by the way you can still laugh and such that doesn't count. just no words!! :P"

"kk :P"

She closes the notebook and puts it on your desk along with the pencil. You both sit there in silence, staring at each other.

Asa's starting to crack up a little since she can tell you already wanna talk. Nonetheless, you WILL stay silent! No matter what.

You start poking her knee slowly, twisting and turning your finger with each poke. She starts poking you back.