you should know by now, really, that this could end, really

You're rudely awakened by loud groaning, followed by clicking. Slowly opening your eyes as you stretch, Asa turns her head towards you. "S-Sorry, did I wake you?" She says, getting out of the chair and sitting beside you.

"Y-Yeah.. what're you doing?"

"I was playing that game from before. I died, so.."

"Oh.. what time is it?" You say, rubbing your eye and sitting up.

"Um.. last time I checked, almost midnight."

"Ain't tired anymore?"

"Mm-mm, I woke up and couldn't go back to sleep, so I got on the computer."

"Okay.. wanna hear about the girl I met?"

"Um.. sure, why not."

"Okay, so, I made a contract with her, so now she can make weapons out of her own heart and stuff.. pretty sure that's all, though. She agreed to help kill the dude, so.. yeah. Her name's Sizzie, but she said to call her Sizz."

"That kinda sounds like.. um.."

"Jizz?"

"Hehe, yeah.."

"That's what I said! She just told me to shut up, though."

"Wh- Why would you say it directly to her? That's a little rude."

"It ain't rude, it's funny."

"Could be considered rude." Asa gets up, sitting back in the chair and patting the chair next to her. You stand and sit next to her, sitting crisscrossed in the chair.

"What're we gonna do today?" You ask, watching her begin to play. "No clue.. we can't really.. leave."

"Yeaaah.. that part sucks. I miss my bed.. the floor is surprisingly comfortable, though. I'm kinda glad I didn't have a suitcase cuz we have my blanket."

"Dede probably could've provided a spare blanket or two, though."

"Well, I like my blanky, sooo.."

"..Did you just say blanky?"

"You judgin' me?"

"W-Well, no, I- never mind."

You giggle and lay your head on the desk, poking at her thigh. As she continues playing, you feel boredom over coming you as you begin spinning in the chair.

"Hey.. uh, Asa?" You say as you stop spinning.

"Hm?"

"Where's Yoru?"

"Huh? Oh.. um.. Yoru?"

You both sit in silence, looking around.

"Huh.."

"Yoru?"

Nothing.

"..Yoru?"

"What." She suddenly appears, sitting on the desk. Her sudden appearance startles the both of you a bit.

"You've been kinda.. quiet. Were you.. um.. sleeping or something?" Asa says.

"No. I'm thinking."

"Thinking of..?"

Yoru rubs her chin, remaining silent for a moment. "I've been considering a different approach to killing Chainsaw Man."

"Oh? Like what?" Asa says, turning her chair towards Yoru.

"Direct confrontation hasn't seemed to work, no? He gets up each time he's down."

"Yes, we know, what's your point?"