together we'll mend your heart

You step out of the shower, grabbing your towel and beginning to dry off.

BOOOOOOOM!!!

"UAAAHH!" The entire apartment shakes and you fall, catching yourself on the counter. It continues rumbling for a few moments before stopping.

What the FUCK was that?

You wrap the towel around you and open the door, quickly walking to your room.

"W-Was that an earthquake?" You ask Asa.

"It wasn't." Yoru says, climbing through the window. "These are very powerful."

"..."

"What did you do, bro.."

"Knocked a building down. It was a simple mistake."

"You WHAT?!"
"HUH?!"

She places the swords down on the floor and gives Asa's body back. "I see you cleaned up."

"NAH, WAIT, YOU KNOCKED A BUILDING DOWN?! HOW?!" You yell.

"I didn't intend to. Again, it was a simple mistake."

"You're not telling us HOW, though.."

"I was looking for something to test it on, and hit it one of them against the building. It fell. That simple."

You groan and readjust your towel. "Okay, well, um.. I guess that's a good thing..?"

"Of course it is. With your ability and Asa sharing mine, we will be unstoppable!"

"Y-Yeah.. I'm surprised I didn't implode when I poked it. We should be careful with the weapons we're makin' now."

You take your towel off and place it on your dresser, opening it and pulling out a sweater. It's a sweater Asa gave you. You slip into it and see another one of your sweaters. "Oh, yeah!" You pull it out and hand it to Asa.

"I totally forgot to give this to you." She looks at it and sees little kitties all over it. "Oh, I forgot about it too.. it's so cute!"

"Here, get outta your uniform so you can wear it."

She starts taking off her uniform and you go and get yours out of the dryer. After doing so, you put your bedding and pillows into the dryer. You walk back and put your uniform away. The sweater looks cute on her.

"Do you want me to wash your uniform?"

"No, it's okay. I washed it yesterday."

"Oooh, okay.. the sheets and stuff will probably be done in an hour or so. Do you wanna turn the rest of the stuff into weapons now so it doesn't get all gross?"

"Y-Yeah.. get that mask though. I'd rather not look at it."

"Alright. I'll go g-"

"..Is something wrong?"

"I-I didn't, um.. I didn't separate which was which."

"Seriously.."

You slump over and leave the room, getting the mask. "Yo, Chester. You have good smell, right?"

"Yeah, why?"

"I forgot to separate the parts. Do you remember their scents?"

"Of course I do. I have an amazing memory unlike no other. If I met somebody or even something that had better memory than I, well, I'd probably die right on the spot. I.."

You pick him up as he continues his rant and you bring him into your room. "Chester's gonna help differentiate so this doesn't take forever."

You hand the sleeping mask to her and she puts it on. You put Chester down on the bed and open the bag, pulling out an arm. "Sniff it and tell me if it's Toki or Kimi."