you got my heartbeat running away

The sun has fully set, and the moon begins its rise to rid of the darkness that surrounds the both of you.

You can't feel the pain anymore, but you hope you never feel it again. If you were an actual human, you would've died. That thought alone scares you a little.

Aside from.. that.. you wonder why you were so scared of Yoru in the first place. Well.. she has almost killed you, what, twice now? But.. you felt scared before then..

Hm..

Oh, well.

"Y/N."

"H-Huh?" You look at her, realizing you're in your room. Must've spaced out. "Get changed. We'll need to get new uniforms when we leave. We should've changed from the get go."

"Oh, yeah.. oops.." You get up off your bed and take your uniform off. "U-Uh, should we shower? We have blood on us, too."

"Good point. Your neck is still bleeding, if you haven't noticed."

"Huh? Is it?" You place your hand over it and look at your hand. Your hand is now drenched in blood.

"..Dude, how hard did you bite me.."

"Well, since it's already bleeding, come here."

"H-Huh?"

"Come here."

"Wuh.. why.."

"I want some."

"I'm not a fountain of blood that you can just drink out o- OWW!" She bit the same spot again. That was totally unnecessary. You decide to just let her since she's already doing it.

...

Okay, she's not stopping.

"Y-Yoru, you can stop now, you're gonna make me feel sick.."

"..."

"Yoru."

"..."

"Y-" She interrupts you by sliding her tongue in your mouth, transferring some of it to you. After your neck and hand wounds heal, she takes it out. "There. Now stop whining. Go shower, I'll go after you."

"Buh.. uh.. o.. oka.. y.."

"Why are you blushing?"

"I'M NOT!"

"Are you embarrassed!"

"N-NO?"

"You clearly are."

"I-It was just sudden.. also, wouldn't it be faster if we just went in together.."

"Good point." She grabs your wrist and opens your bedroom door, pulling you to the bathroom. You feel nervous now.

"H-Hey, has Asa woke up yet?" You ask as she takes her clothes off. "No, not yet. You would've seen her already if so."

"Okay.. I hope she wakes up soon.."

"Do you dislike me?"

"Huh..? No.. why?"

"I'm getting the feeling that you don't like me, therefore, I asked."

"I just miss Asa, that's all. You're pretty cool when you're not tryna kill me."

"I see." She starts taking her bra off and you look away.

She notices.

"You've seen us naked. What's the problem?"

"W-Well, uh.. I dunno, it just feels disrespectful to look."

"Then why shower with me? Your logic confuses me."