you should wake up before the wrath comes

TWs: both physical and psychological torture, extreme graphic setting, mutilation, "cannibalism" (technically), extreme desperation, generally very disturbing situation (sorry not sorry)

You feel yourself slowly awaken, lifting your head up and yawning. You go to rub your eye, realizing you can't move your arms.. or your legs.

As you take a breath, you gag immediately as you smell the room. Opening your eyes, you wish you never opened them.

Corpses are hung from the ceiling as if you were in some sort of meat cellar. You recognize some of the corpses.. the ones you both killed. Buckets are under each corpse, capturing the blood that drips off of them. They're all skinned and bits of meat cover the floor below them. No bugs, though. Probably never opens the fucking door judging by how putrid the room smells.

You look down at yourself and see big, thick chains tied around you. You're chained to a chair. You try to rock the chair to the side, but it doesn't budge. Great. Your sweater is also gone, but you still have your bra on.

The only light in the room is the one that hangs over you. You look around some more, and..

..Where..

Where's.. Asa?

The door creaks open and you look over. Mai peeks her head in and gasps. "YOU'RE AWAAAKE! Took ya long enough!" She opens the door all the way and walks in, shutting it behind her and walking over. She pulls a chair up in front of you and sits down. She's holding a bag.

You don't say anything to her. The way your face is twitching speaks for you.

"You're not gonna ask any questions? It'd be kinda nerve wracking to wake up like this, huh.." She says as she opens the bag.

"Where is she."

"Huh?"

"Where."

"What?"

"Asa. Where."

"Ooooh, don't worry about that. Just close your eyes and go back to sleep, 'kay? I don't got anymore sleepy stuff to give you." She pulls out.. meat scissors.. and scoots her chair closer to you.

"WHERE IS SHE?!" You scream right in her face. She jumps back a little and sighs. "Man, why're you so tense? She's fine, jeez! Just hold still, okay.." She pinches your upper arm and holds the scissors to your arm.

"W-Wait, wait, what're you- OW! OWWWW!" Blood spews out of your arm as she cuts into it. She smacks the side of your head to shut you up and continues to cut through your skin. "OWW! STOP! STOP!"

She stops and puts the scissors on her lap. "If you're gonna be all whiney, this'll just go by slower! Be quiet!"

"WHY'RE YOU EVEN DOING THIS?!"

"Huh. I'm just hungry, what's the problem?"

"WHAT'S THE PROBLEM?! WHAT THE HELL'S WRONG WITH YOU?!"

"WHAT! NOTHING'S WRONG WITH ME!"

"YOU'RE A CANNIBAL, YOU FREAK!"

"WHAT! HOW AM I A CANNIBAL?!"

"MAYBE BECAUSE YOU'RE TRYING TO FUCKING EAT ME?!"

"Oh.. well, that's not technically cannibalism.."

"..How. How is that NOT CANNIBALISM?!"

"Cuz I'm a devil, duh."

"..So am I.. so that's cannibalism.."

"YOU'RE A DEVIL?!"

"I THOUGHT YOU'D KNOW THAT IF YOU SPECIFICALLY KIDNAPPED US AND HAVE BEEN STALKING US! W-Wait.. what devil are you? Cannibalism?"