me and you could take off before the wrath comes

You slip into your sweater that you grabbed by the door as you three continue running from Mai. Chester clasps onto your leg and climbs up you. "MOOOW! WHAT HAPPENED!"

"I'LL EXPLAIN LATER IF WE CAN GET AWAY FROM HER!" You yell, picking up Asa and placing your foot on the stair railing. You propel yourself forward off of the railing, beginning to fall towards the ground. You feel Mai ram hard into you, hearing a loud pop in your back. You all crash onto the street, getting up immediately and backing away. "Chester, go get the weapons!" You say to him. He quickly scurries off around the corner.

As you put Asa down, scars appear on her face as her nose scrunches up. "Y/N, are you fine with letting me use your arm for now.." 

"..I'd rather you not.. plus, we can't kill her like that. Her limbs reattach right as you cut 'em off."

Yoru looks at you, seemingly a bit shocked. "Is she a devil?"

"Mutilation Devil."

"MUTILATION?! MAI!"

Mai stands up, rubbing her nose. "What!"

Yoru's eye twitches as she walks over to her. "YOU!" 

"WHAT!"

She grabs her collar and gets in her face. "YOU ABANDONED ME DURING THE WORLD WAR, YOU FOOL!"

"Huh."
"Huh."
"Huh."

You, Mai and Asa are now extremely confused. "W-Wait, you know her?" You ask, still keeping your distance.

"MUTILATION, I AM WAR!"

"WHAT?! WAR?!" Mai shoves Yoru off and backs away. "HUH?! Wait, soooo.. hm.. oh! Oops, I remember now. Wait.. if you're War.. hm.. oh, you got weakened by Chainsaw Man, right? You must be trying to kill him, huh.. and if you're weakened.. I could technically kill you.. hm.."

"KILL ME?! Don't be absurd! My weakened state is far upon you!"

"Uh huh.. then you would've been able to escape those chains, right?"

"..Not necessarily.. I share a mind with Asa, and her emotions get in the way."

"If you need a human to help you kill Chainsaw, you're obviously weakened. Especially Miss Twinky over there.." Why does everyone keep calling you a twink.. are they trying to say you look like a dude or something, seriously..

"No matter. You're below me. I've owned you in the past, I own you now." Yoru places her hand on top of Mai's head.

"Huh?"

"Mai Spinal Co-" Yoru's arm falls to the ground as she crashes into you and knocks you over. Mai taps her nails together and walks over. "Don't try that with me, War. I don't have to listen to you anymore. I never liked you, anyway." 

"Ow.. ow.." You get up and look at Mai, observing her nails. They seem to have grown a few inches longer, and they look.. rather sharp. It's as if she has little knives attached to her fingers. Her teeth also seem sharper.

"Yoru, we're just gonna have to fight with our hands. We can't cut her up." You say, lifting Yoru up and letting her bite your arm. She reattaches her arm. "Fine. I'd prefer to give this idiot a beating, anyway." 

Mai places her hands on the ground and lowers herself, leaping at the two of you whilst staying close to the ground. She spins her lower body upwards and kicks the side of your head. You grab her ankle as you fall to the side, picking her up and tossing her at Yoru. Yoru catches her wrist and swings her around, throwing her at a nearby building. She crashes into it before flinging herself back towards the both of you, tackling Yoru as she wraps her leg around Yoru's neck, squeezing her.