i swear i'll only make you cry

ooooh my glorb this is ending next chapter

im gonna go back and tweak 1-10 w the chapter names and banner and also put a small thing at the beginning + go through the whole fic and correct mistakes/reword things after this is over

i started writing this on may 9th of last year and i'm really sad that it's ending but all things come to an end 

i'll continue this with an author's note after the last chapter is released :3 here's the chapter pookies

love y'all <3

You walk up the stairs in the abandoned building, opening the door to the room Asa is in. You walk in, looking in the corner she was in.

You don't see her.

"..Asa?"

You're nearly tackled from behind, falling onto the ground.

"Y/N! You took so long!" She yells, crawling on top of you and holding your face. "Are you okay? D-Did you get caught or anything?"

"Y-Yeah.. I got the chloroform.. you might've broke it if you tackled me harder.."

"S-Sorry.. I was worried because you were taking a while.. um.. is that a devil hunter's jacket?"

"..Uh.. yeah.."

"I assume you got found, then, right?"

"Yeaaah.. was kinda my fault. I was just walking on the street."

She sits up off of you, staring blankly at you and blinking a couple times.

"..Why."

"I-I don't know! Oh! I met someone, though, they were pretty cool.. I kinda took their shoes."

"But you didn't take their jacket..?"

"Nah, I gave it back before some devil hunters showed up and cornered me. I had to run from them."

"Soooo.. you stole it from one of them and ran away?"

"U-Uh.. yeah."

"Y/N."

"Yeah?"

"Why did you stutter."

"Pfft, what? I didn't stutter?" Why are you making it seem like you're lying. You are lying, but don't make it obvious, idiot.

"Okay, then what'd the devil hunter look like?"

"U-Uhh.. a dude.. with.. with.. uhh.. short brown hair.."

"Was he formal?"

"I guess?"

She pulls you up and sniffs the jacket, squinting her eyes.

"THIS SMELLS LIKE OLD SPICE COLOGNE! NOBODY WHO WEARS OLD SPICE COLOGNE IS FORMAL!" FUCK!

"W-WHAT?! HOW'RE YOU GONNA PROFILE SOMEONE BASED OFF A SCENT?!"

"YOU DIDN'T DENY IT!"

"FUCK, FINE! FINE! Okay, maybe I didn't steal it."

"Huh? Did you just find it then?"

"No.. uhh.. uhhh.." You don't wanna lie to her, but that super pretty lady Quanxi said to not say anything. If you tell her that lady gave it to you, she'd ask a bunch of questions. If you said a random devil hunter gave it to you, she'd also ask a bunch of questions.

"Y/N, I can tell you're trying to think of a lie. Your eyes are all rolled up like you're looking above you, you do that when you lie." FUCK!

"U-Uhh.. no.. I'm not doing that.."

AFFILIATION AND BLISS [PART 1] [ASA MITAKA] [WLW]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara