Chapter 1

The streets are still brightly lit at two o'clock in the morning in July.

  Fu Xingye just finished a day of training and bought a popsicle in a 24-hour convenience store. When paying the bill, he lowered his head and looked blankly at the wound on his fingertips, and frowned uncontrollably.

  This was accidentally injured when I was in the company today. At that time, he was called out by a trainee at the same time. The other party said that a teacher was looking for him, so he put down the vocal music textbook in his hand and walked out the door. When he opened the door, he was scratched by a needle from where it came from, and some blood oozed out at that time, but because there was a teacher waiting for him, he had to find someone first, and then he forgot about it.

  As a trainee in an entertainment company, it's normal for him to be injured. Fu Xingye also thinks that this wound will not do anything to him.

  It's just that now he thinks that the trainee who came to pass the message deliberately stuck the needle on the door, and he thinks it's quite funny. These people really regarded him as a minor who was easy to bully, and would do all kinds of childish things.

  Fu Xingye recalled the small expressions of the other trainees in the vocal music classroom at that time, and chuckled in a low voice, probably because he was considered to be blocking their way.

  Deliberately pasting the wound on the cold ice cream package, Fu Xingye's fingers turned white from the cold, but I have to say that the occasional pain can make him feel better, which is quite refreshing.

  After finishing the refreshment, he took the band-aids handed over by the clerk and walked to the entrance of the convenience store to stop. After throwing out the trash, he walked away with a popsicle in his mouth.

  There are also many trainees on this road at this time, and they are all young people under Xingye Entertainment.

  Compared with the hordes of small groups around him, Fu Xingye seemed a little bully alone.

  "Fu Xingye! You are here!"

  Night Breeze at this time was pleasant, and Fu Xingye was in a good mood to bite the ice in his mouth. At this moment, someone jumped up on his back, which instantly made him feel relaxed.

  Fu Xingye turned his head sideways, raised his eyes slightly, and the streetlights reflected his profile. His eyelashes are long and thick, and when he blinks, he looks like an elf with outstretched wings fluttering his wings and hiding in the deep black forest in his eyes, but this forest is full of dangers, which makes people feel a chilling feeling in vain.

  "Brother Yin, it's quite hot." Fu Xingye said politely, and then took the smoothie in his mouth to the other side, and then gently crushed it with the back of his teeth. Still hot.

  He suddenly felt a little annoyed. The person in front of him is Bai Xianyin, he is a relatively older trainee in the same period, and he has been here for a long time. The appearance is quite weak, like a little white flower. In the words of fans, it can be described as "hugging by mother", but Bai Xianyin has a posture of the king of trainees in private, and he often plays tricks to give birth to other trainees.

  Rumors also said that Bai Xianyin had seduced the hearts of many young people. For this person, Fu Xingye had always avoided him whenever he could, but during this period of time, this person had made a mistake, and his old love came to cling to him, which made him suspicious. , Is their relationship really so good?

  When Bai Xianyin's gaze hit Fu Xingye's eyes, he was slightly stunned, and quickly avoided Fu Xingye's Linglie's gaze, glanced at Fu Xingye's hand, his face changed in surprise: "What's wrong with your hand?!"