Chapter 3

Yu Jie found Fu Xingye in a corner. He couldn't see Fu Xingye's expression clearly in the dark corner. Didn't notice his coming.

  Anyway, I can still stand, so it shouldn't be so miserable. Yu Jie breathed out a sigh of relief, and his weak footsteps relaxed a little, he quickly put on a facial expression and quickened his pace to meet him.

  There is no way, the competition for Xingmang's manager is too great, if you don't play tricks, you won't be able to climb up to the position of manager, little boy, don't blame me, if you serve Mr. Li well, both of us will have a better time, and so will I. For your own good, right?

  Yu Jie swallowed the saliva that he secreted crazily due to nervousness, walked up to Fu Xingye tremblingly, grabbed Fu Xingye's clothes tightly and gently pulled them twice, raised his eyes to look at Fu Xingye through the dim light of the underground parking lot face and neck, trying to find traces of ambiguity on the other party's body.

  In the end, no trace of ambiguity was found, but Yu Jie suddenly realized that the young man in front of him was half a head taller than him, at least 1.8 meters tall, and his aura did not look like a young man at all. The aura is full of oppression.

  "How are you talking?" Yu Jie's heart was pounding, trying to make his tone normal. It was the first time for him to send unknowing minors in, and now he didn't dare to look into those clear eyes in front of him, so he could only dodge Fu Xingye's gaze and asked cautiously: "Did you sign it? ..."

  "Sign what?" Fu Xingye, who had been silent all this time, suddenly interrupted Yu Jie.

Yu Jie was startled, and cold sweat instantly soaked his back.

  Seeing that the other party opened his mouth in panic and tried to explain something, Fu Xingye frowned with a slightly disgusted expression, waved away Yu Jie's hand that was on the hem of his clothes, and the baseball bat in the other hand scraped against the wall with a crisp sound .

  Before the lingering sound of friction could dissipate, Fu Xingye hit Yu Jie's knee with a stick very quickly.

  Yu Jie exclaimed, lost his strength for an instant and knelt down on the ground, his ears started buzzing, and his mind suddenly froze.

  "What do you want to ask is to sign a trainee contract, or—" Fu Xingye looked down at the man kneeling in front of him condescendingly, and asked in a cool voice, "Or a nurturing contract?" "No

  ... ...You are not like this on the phone, haven't you been given by President Li..." Yu Jie raised his head in disbelief, Fu Xingye in front of him had completely lost the pitiful appearance in the receiver, on the contrary, Fu Xingye was fine !

  Regarding Yu Jie's horrified expression, Fu Xingye smiled lazily and took it for granted, "Who would dare to hang out in the entertainment industry without acting skills?

  " Yu Jie, who was still in pain, thought that after Fu Xingye's stick, he would completely calm down, regardless of the past.

  What's more, how can a child have such courage?

  Yu Jie was lucky, and was about to get up, but the sound of breaking wind suddenly rang in his ears at the moment of his movement. The torn wind took away the oxygen from the side of his face, and Yu Jie suffocated his breath. Subconsciously bowed his head while holding the back of his head.

  But the extreme pain imagined did not come.

  Fu Xingye barely stopped the weapon in his hand beside Yu Jie's face.

  He is still rational. If the force he just fell hit Yu Jie's head really, it would be a big deal.

  But it is one thing to be rational, and quite another to be unwilling.