Chapter 6

Fu Xingye suspected that he had met a fake hero. In the original book, Liang Cheng was very indifferent to others, and it was impossible for him to do such a thing like "robbing people".

  As soon as Liang Cheng said this, Chen Jinyan's pupils shook, Twinkle was startled, and Ji Sheng went crazy.

  But Liang Cheng, who spoke surprisingly, still stared at Fu Xingye intently, secretly thinking that he was too impulsive and then immediately let go.

  Anyway, everyone is here to participate in the show, and what they are doing now is to increase Fu Xingye's popularity. Since Chen Jinyan has already thrown the topic on him, why can't he agree?

  Chen Jinyan has a splitting headache, and now she regrets it very much.

  There was a little confusion at the scene because of these words.

  An Ze, the captain sitting next to Liang Cheng, quickly reacted and snatched the microphone from Liang Cheng's hand, and gave Liang Cheng a cold look a second before Liang Cheng frowned, warning him to be more honest. Then he turned his head to look at Fu Xingye and calmly considered, "If that's the case, can I be included in the homework writing team?"

  Although An Ze was asking Fu Xingye, he glanced at Chen Jinyan, implying that Chen Jinyan should hurry up to save the scene.

  Just kidding, now that there is such a Shura field out of nowhere, no matter who Fu Xingye chooses, he will be so embarrassed that he will die socially.

  Anze said this for everyone's benefit, the show is still being recorded, and at this time someone needs to come out to save the scene.

  If one person is rejected, he will be ridiculed by the group. If two people are rejected together, then there is another way to say it. An Zexin said that he can't let his teammates make the scene so cold and embarrass everyone. Twinkle loves to compete with Eternity, and the relationship between the two parties is quite embarrassing.

  As long as he doesn't affect the team in front of the camera, Anze, Ren Liangcheng can make any noise.

  As for whether Liang Cheng really had an enmity with Jiang Suyuan in private? I want to fight in the dance studio.

  At this time, Chen Jinyan, who had experienced big scenes, also understood Anze's plan in seconds.

  "What to do, Xiaoye's popularity is too high." Chen Jinyan opened her mouth to help the few people present almost at the moment she received Anze's hint, "But if you are really struggling, I have a way... Why don't you just abandon your seniors and go with your sister? Hey, don't underestimate me, when I was young I still skipped radio gymnastics for a few years, and my body can be coordinated."

  Chen Jinyan's hosting style is very humorous, as soon as her words fell, the trainees present all lowered their heads to hold back their laughter.

  Amidst the laughter, Fu Xingye also immediately took the stalk thrown by Chen Jinyan, with a smile on his face, and naturally followed this unreliable proposal to reply: "Sister Yan wants to use radio gymnastics to dance "Wildfire" with me." Liaoyuan? It's not impossible, I insist on radio gymnastics every day at school."

  "My God! Brother, your expression is so sincere that I'm starting to wonder if you're really planning to do this!" Chen Jinyan naturally didn't take it seriously, and patted Fu Xingye's arm jokingly and coquettishly, "You The kind invitation made me feel embarrassed!"

  "Of course it's true. If Sister Yan doesn't dislike me, I would like to cooperate with you once in the future, as well as all the senior brothers present." Fu Xingye said and gestured towards Twinkle, "Senior Liang Cheng and Anze, I still haven't written chemistry, physics, biology and mathematics, you see..."