Chapter 57

When Fu Xingye returned to the practice room, everyone had left, only Jiang Suyuan was still dancing in front of the floor-to-ceiling mirror.

  Maybe it's because he just had enough rest and washed his face again, Jiang Suyuan looks refreshed now, looking very energetic.

  Fu Xingye just stood at the door and waited for half a minute. Seeing that Jiang Suyuan still didn't notice him, he turned off the lights in the practice room maliciously.

  The bright practice room instantly became extremely dark.

  Standing in place, Fu Xingye could even see Jiang Suyuan trembling involuntarily due to the sudden darkness, and muttering something in his mouth, it was very cute.

  "Brother." Fu Xingye yelled, turned on the phone screen, and walked towards Jiang Suyuan by the faint light on the screen.

  He saw that Jiang Suyuan was also about to walk towards him, but stopped because of curiosity, and saw Jiang Suyuan's shining eyes in the dark, and the corner of his mouth raised in surprise.

  So my brother should like him, right? Otherwise, why are you so happy?

  Fu Xingye licked his lips nervously, and finally stopped in front of Jiang Suyuan, standing upright.

  "What's wrong? You didn't speak when you called me, and you turned off the lights to scare me?" Jiang Suyuan touched the darkness and raised his hand to pinch Fu Xingye's face, but it was useless.

  Fu Xingye could feel the slight pain on his face, which meant that he was not dreaming.

  When Jiang Suyuan had pinched enough, Fu Xingye wrapped his palm around Jiang Suyuan's hand that was making trouble on his face, and held it in his palm, bowed his head and took another step closer to Jiang Suyuan.

  Jiang Suyuan asked curiously, "What's wrong?"

  "Brother, I like you." Fu Xingye's deep voice echoed in the quiet practice room. It is not difficult to hear the expectation and tension in his tone, "I like you very much. I never thought that I would like a person so much." Man, I thought I wouldn't be bound by feelings..."

  "I know, I like you too." Jiang Suyuan nodded of course.

  When Fu Xingye saw him, he knew that Jiang Suyuan had misunderstood him again.

  When Fu Xingye came here, he thought that Jiang Suyuan would have such a reaction.

  He originally thought that he would be angry and anxious because of this, but when it happened, he didn't expect that he would be surprisingly calm, and even hold Jiang Suyuan's hand and gently rub Jiang Suyuan's soft skin.

  "My love for you is not the kind of liking my younger brother has for my elder brother, but the kind of liking I want to be with you." Fu Xingye paused, "It's the liking for a lover, the kind of liking for wanting to sleep with you. So, brother Can you stay with me?"

  His body seemed to be stiff.

  In the darkness, Fu Xingye couldn't see Jiang Suyuan's expression clearly, but the hand that touched Jiang Suyuan's cheek could clearly feel the cold temperature on Jiang Suyuan's face, and his face must have turned pale.

  "Why don't you turn on the light?" Jiang Suyuan asked suddenly.

  "I'm afraid my brother doesn't like me and thinks I'm a pervert, and my expression will definitely be ugly...I want to keep a good image in front of my brother." Fu Xingye's tone was a little pitiful.