Chapter 17

Fu Xingye regained his energy all of a sudden, and his first reaction before the opponent's car hit him was to jump to Jiang Suyuan's side to protect Jiang Suyuan's head.

  But who knew that Jiang Suyuan rushed towards him first, only a black shadow flashed in front of Fu Xingye's eyes, and then he was protected under him, his eyes went dark.

  Fortunately, there are few vehicles on this road. If there is a series of car accidents... No, don't be so unlucky...

  It should also be when Fu Xingye came back to his senses, everything returned to calm, and the expected car accident did not happen.

  Jiang Suyuan looked up out of the car window and let out a long sigh of relief.

  "Are you okay? Are you scared?" Jiang Suyuan helped Fu Xingye up, held Fu Xingye's face and examined it carefully for a while, and then his stiff body relaxed completely, and he lay down on the back of the driver's seat as if deflated, and raised his hand to cover his face. Close your eyes, "I'm scared to death, what will you do if it really hits you from your direction..."

  Jiang Suyuan's voice was originally deep and gentle, but now it became hoarse because of fear, and it sounded like he still had palpitations after the incident.

  "It's okay, brother, don't be afraid." Fu Xingye shook the back of Jiang Suyuan's hand, and then turned his head to look at the black car outside the window.

  With just one glance, Fu Xingye turned cold.

  Fu Xingye knew the man in the driver's seat of the black car. It was the man he stopped to clean up in the basement of Xingmang a few months ago, the man who tried to pimp him, Yu Jie.

  It seems that the car accident was not an accident, but deliberate.

  Yu Jie also looked quite frightened, looking at Fu Xingye with fear and anxiety in his eyes.

  But his eyes didn't seem to be on Fu Xingye.

  "Brother, you contact... brother first?" Fu Xingye turned his head to follow Yu Jie's gaze, and raised his eyes to meet Jiang Suyuan's never-before-seen gloomy face.

  In Fu Xingye's impression, Jiang Suyuan is always smiling, always maintains a good mood, is heartless and will not be disturbed by the outside world, but now Jiang Suyuan's face is completely cold, unable to say awkward.

  "Sit down, I'll come as soon as I go." Jiang Suyuan said, and got out of the car on his own.

  Of course, Fu Xingye couldn't be obedient, so he quickly followed Jiang Suyuan out of the car.

  He was afraid that his brother Xiao Su would not be able to beat Yu Jie and would be bullied by Yu Jie.

  "Yu Jie, are you done yet?" Jiang Suyuan walked to Yu Jie's car window, took off his mask quite agitatedly, and tapped on the window glass with his beautiful eyebrows, "What kind of grudge do you have? I'll come, make an appointment and let's have a good talk, but don't take my brother with you, okay?"

  Fu Xingye was startled, almost thinking he had heard wrong.

  Didn't Yu Jie come to seek revenge on him? What enmity can Yu Jie, a star-studded staff member, have against Xiao Su?

  Fu Xingye was puzzled, and first thought of the pimping incident, but he had never heard of any connection between Jiang Suyuan and Xingmang, so it should be impossible for him to be a pimp.

  "I didn't come to look for you." Yu Jie got out of the car, skipped Jiang Suyuan and faced Fu Xingye who was blocked by Jiang Suyuan, "I have something to ask you, Fu Xingye."