Chapter 41

Jiang Suyuan roared out in shock.

  "Brother!" Jiang Suyuan hurriedly called Gu Xiu, and showed Gu Xiu the note, "What does Xiao Ye mean? It was placed at the door of my bedroom. Does he want to run away from home? Then give me the key." Do you want to elope with me? Wow, it's so romantic."

  "I said, what are you thinking about all day long?" Gu Xiu became speechless the more he listened, his face darkened and he put his palm on the back of Jiang Suyuan's head. �It made Jiang Suyuan's soft hair fly.

  Jiang Suyuan shrank his head instinctively, "Ono will not let you go if you hit me!"

  "When did I really hit you?" Gu Xiu rubbed Jiang Suyuan's head hair not too gently, and said with a frown, "When Xiao Ye went out, let me tell you, this is his birthday present for you, at this address ."

  "Ah." It was only then that Jiang Suyuan remembered that Fu Xingye had indeed said that there was another birthday present for him yesterday.

  But Yunhang made such a fuss last night, Fu Xingye failed to deliver the things after twelve o'clock.

  Jiang Suyuan also felt that it was a pity. After carefully putting the key in his pocket, he went on the road alone to find the address on the note.

  No. 18 of Tianyuan Road is not far from Xing Ye. It is located in several old streets that criss-cross. Jiang Suyuan counted the house number and came to the door of a closed shop.

  There are no traces of wind and rain on the shutter door. The beautiful graffiti does not match the old streets, but it is enough to represent the importance the owner attaches to it.

  There were very few people on this street, only occasionally a few students who took a shortcut and walked here. Jiang Suyuan checked the address carefully and put the key into the keyhole on the rolling shutter door.

  Inside is a new look.

  The storefront is not big, but Fu Xingye decorated it into a vast universe. As soon as Jiang Suyuan stepped in, he was immediately immersed in the scene, as if he was in the universe.

  On the wall full of mystery is a starry sky created by professionals, where all the beautiful colors in the world gather.

  Jiang Suyuan stood in the middle of the storefront and counted the little stars on the dark blue starry sky wall. As he counted, he became Fu Xingye's number one. He didn't look at the floor under his feet until he was dizzy.

  There are wildfires burning in the ruined walls painted on the floor, the fire is spreading widely, Jiang Suyuan has a strong sense of substitution, so he had to move one step to the side, only then did he realize that he was standing on an abandoned planet .

  This planet is burning in the universe, and it should have been eliminated by the universe, but now it occupies a quarter of the store, which seems to be tenacious and endless.

  "Brother Xiao Su, are you here so early?" Fu Xingye woke up Jiang Suyuan's consciousness at the door, "I just finished my morning class, so I took advantage of my lunch break to come and see. I didn't expect my brother to get up so early today."

  Fu Xingye changed his shoes with the wind and dust, closed the door and walked towards Jiang Suyuan. It was only then that Jiang Suyuan discovered that even the rolling shutter door inside was also a deep galaxy.

  "Is your brother a pig? Sleeping for so long!" Jiang Suyuan hugged Fu Xingye, who was in the cold, and was not happy when he heard it, "And what do you mean by this! There is still a bed over there, do you want to be with my brother?" sleeping?"