Chapter 8

Who knows how Fu Xingye was blocked in front of Room 101 by Bai Xianyin's brothers.

  It's eleven o'clock in the evening. Fu Xingye was planning to go to the third floor to find someone at Liang Cheng's request, but he never thought that he would be stopped by a few trainees when he went out.

  At this moment, there were a total of five people in front of Fu Xingye, all of whom were buddies who followed Bai Xianyin.

  Fu Xingye matched them one by one, and found that Bai Xianyin was really doing well in Xingye.

  Bai Xianyin personally develops towards Dancer, but among this group of people there are both Rapper and Vocle. Because of their different development directions, they usually do not attend classes in the same classroom at all.

  These people didn't care whether they were in the same development direction as Fu Xingye, and they all blocked the door of 101 with stools and notebooks, begging Fu Xingye to teach them.

  Fu Xingye was so thick-skinned that he was willing to bow down.

  Fu Xingye raised his eyes and glanced at the camera that was shooting. He felt helpless and said that the staff was also dedicated, so he came to take pictures of the private dormitory after this point.

  Bai Xianyin has been frustrated since Fu Xingye won the first place, and today is even more unlucky, not to mention that he failed to frame Fu Xingye, but he fell off the bed because of panic.

  Even though the program team did not find out the real culprit in the end, some of the clever trainees had already guessed who it was, and the long-term good impression of Bai Xianyin was gone.

  In the afternoon, during dance practice with senior Liang Cheng, Bai Xianyin was scolded because of a fall.

  A few hours have passed, and Bai Xianyin still remembers how Liang Cheng got angry in the dance practice room in the afternoon. The venomous senior didn't scold him too much because he was injured, but the unceremonious criticism was down-to-earth It's on his mind.

  Bai Xianyin was wronged to the point of death, when did he suffer like this? It's all Fu Xingye's fault. If Fu Xingye cooperated with him, would he be like this?

  "They've heard from me that you're a nice person, so they want to come to you to answer some questions they don't understand, is that okay?" Bai Xianyin smiled shyly and clenched her fists secretly.

  Fu Xingye will definitely cooperate this time, after all, there are still cameras shooting, right? As long as Fu Xingye didn't want to be labeled as arrogant, then Fu Xingye would definitely agree.

  So that's the case, Fu Xingye understands, is Bai Xianyin using the camera to deliberately threaten him with nausea?

  Fu Xingye leaned against the door frame and smiled lazily, before turning his gaze to Bai Xianyin's face.

  Because of Fu Xingye's delay in replying, Bai Xianyin gradually could not maintain his pretty expression. Now that Fu Xingye was staring at him with a half-smile, he could only turn his head to avoid Fu Xingye's sight. .

  Fu Xingye rubbed the itchy wound on his lower lip, and apologized on purpose: "I'm not very good either, and the seniors should do the teaching."

  Embarrassed and reserved. If it were someone else, he would have left long ago.

  "Just a few words, just a few words! Xiao Ye, you sing very well in the VCR, can you tell me how you practice? Please." Tao Ran immediately helped Bai Xianyin take over the conversation.