Chapter 26

He Xi's words sounded the alarm for everyone. After Duan Chengyu heard about it, he reported it directly to the senior management that night. The next day, there were two more security guards at the company's gate.

  The two security guards slammed there like a copper wall and an iron wall, it was very scary. The illegitimate students were indeed scared away, and even the regular big fans who came to support regularly were scared away by a lot of distance.

  Jiang Suyuan happened to see it when he went downstairs to buy coffee, and he couldn't help persuading him: "Thank you for your support, you should go back early, and don't freeze people in winter."

  "Brothers have worked hard too, I will always support Eternity." The faces of the female fans were flushed from the cold, and the leader of them was still holding an exquisite boutique bag in his hand.

  Jiang Suyuan also noticed that the other party wanted to push the bag towards him intentionally or unintentionally, but in the end he didn't take the initiative to bring it up.

  The female fan involuntarily clenched the bag tightly, and glanced at the two mountains at the entrance of the company, with a bit of fear in her voice, "This is a hand warmer I made myself, and I wanted to give it to you as soon as possible Yes, after thinking about it for a while, I'll give it to him when Brother Duan comes down. If you still don't accept it, then you have to wait until the next autograph meeting..."

  Xingye stipulates that artists are not allowed to accept gifts from fans at will, unless it is in a formal large-scale support event.

  This female fan didn't embarrass Jiang Suyuan at all, even though her heart was pounding with excitement, she remained calm and followed the rules.

  Jiang Suyuan hasn't seen such an obedient fan for a long time. Compared to Du Wei and Bastard, Jiang Suyuan thinks this fan is simply a little angel, and he will be more motivated to practice dancing after returning home.

  "By the way, why didn't you see Ono?" The female fan finally couldn't help asking after holding back for a long time.

  "Xiaoye went to school." Jiang Suyuan didn't want to say more, and persuaded: "Hurry up and go back, look at you, your ears are red from the cold."

  As the end of the semester approached, Fu Xingye's school was not easy to ask for leave. In the past few days, he could only spend time at school and at home, and Duan Chengyu would personally pick him up and drop him off to and from school.

  Because he was protected by Duan Chengyu's third floor and the third floor, Fu Xingye had never bumped into an illegitimate student again. Except for the girls who shyly followed him a few steps in school, he had never seen even an abnormal figure.

  It's almost autistic, and I can't even dance.

  Fu Xingye sighed, lying on the table boredly looking at Luoxue outside the window. Looking at Luoxue, he thought of the little prince in the snow in Jiang Suyuan, and wanted to go back to the practice room to practice dancing with his brothers.

  This kind of autistic life lasted for almost half a month, and the head teacher finally allowed Fu Xingye to take a vacation.

  The award ceremony was on Thursday, December 30th, and Fu Xingye took a week off from Tuesday.

  Duan Chengyu has been waiting at the school gate since Monday afternoon.

  Fu Xingye regained his freedom, and under the envious gazes of his classmates, he quickly ran towards Duan Chengyu, with an embarrassed expression on his face.