Chapter 37

28888? Isn't that the market price of the Blue Constellation?

  Cheng Xu was dumbfounded, and the mocking expression on Duan Chengyu's face could hardly hold back.

  "Why are you still talking about money?" Cheng Xu asked suspiciously, the expression on his face was so sincere that Duan Chengyu, who has always been a good judge of people, never thought that someone would be so naive.

  "Otherwise, do you think it's free?" Duan Chengyu stopped pretending now, and said impolitely with a cold expression: "Do you have no idea of ​​the manpower, material and financial resources that a song will consume? The one with more than six figures is just It's just buying songs, they have to spend their own money to produce them when they go back."

  "So?" Cheng Xu frowned tightly, "He really doesn't know anything about these things.

  "You ask me why? My God, do you really think that I, Xingye, are worthless? Our boss will be pissed off!" Duan Chengyu was immediately laughed out of anger, "What do you mean Do you want them to work for you for free? Or do you think we are doing charity?"

  "I..." Cheng Xu opened his mouth, but found that he couldn't even utter a word of rebuttal, so he fell silent.

  How could Cheng Xu be Duan Chengyu's opponent? His face turned red after Duan Chengyu said a few words. He lowered his head and couldn't lift it up again. He just felt that he had been greatly insulted. The anger of being played like a dog by Fu Xingye once.

  The main thing is that Sung Wook can't defend himself at all.

  It's true that Fu Xingye never said that writing songs is free, it's all Sung Wook's misunderstanding, it's Sung Wook himself who was being played like a dog!

  "Damn, Fu Xingye is too boring! Is this still a friend? If it is exposed, you will be laughed to death!" Cheng Xu cursed, glared at him angrily, shook his face, slapped the table and got up to leave the coffee hall.

  Before Cheng Xu could turn around, Duan Chengyu stopped him again.

  "Friend?" Duan Chengyu asked back, throwing the recording pen on the table with his hands, his tone was very bad, and the meaning of sarcasm was obvious, "Who said we are friends with you? You are not only morally kidnapped, but you You don't even have any self-knowledge, but Pop believes you are the one you're talking about, right? Brothers still have to settle accounts, let me put it harshly, what are you?"

  Duan Chengyu has always been able to keep calm when negotiating, and he hardly gets angry with the negotiators, but this time he is too lazy to bear it.

  What would put gold on his face so much? What the hell is this!

  "Don't go, we haven't finished talking yet, sit down and talk." Duan Chengyu was puzzled, and then called Cheng Xu to go back and sit down, "The compensation for the blue star has not been calculated yet. Let's discuss it carefully." , I will not bother the police."

  "Didn't I pay Fu Xingye a pen?" Cheng Xu frowned, completely bluffed by Duan Chengyu, and had no choice but to sit back.

  "Oh yes, I almost forgot, that pen is still on my desk, I'll return it to you later." Duan Chengyu was stunned.

  Cheng Xu frowned, feeling very upset.

  But at this time, Chengyu looked at Chengxu innocently with a troubled expression, with a pitiful and helpless expression, "You broke it as a school-opening gift from Xiaosu, which is very meaningful. On the day when it was broken, Xiaoye The first thing he did when he came back to me was to ask about the repair method, I searched him for a long time, but I still couldn't find a shop that could repair the blue star."