Chapter 15

Fu Xingye had already left in the afternoon when he saw Jiang Suyuan.

  Jiang Suyuan was still rehearsing with the trainees, squatting on the seat and looking up at the five trainees in the stands, wondering what they were thinking.

  But Fu Xingye could also guess from the expressions of the people on stage that Jiang Suyuan had a serious expression on his face, and the slight frown made the trainees rub their hands nervously behind them, feeling uneasy. Du Duhexi's calm and unhurried appearance formed a sharp contrast with the others.

  And Jiang Suyuan was still facing Fu Xingye, and didn't notice Fu Xingye's arrival at all.

  "What's wrong with him?" Fu Xingye asked He Xi silently on the stage.

  He Xi shrugged his shoulders to show that he was not very clear, and then lowered his head to meet Jiang Suyuan's eyes. Under Jiang Suyuan's puzzled expression, He Xi could only nod his head in the direction of Fu Xingye, betraying his good brother.

  Jiang Suyuan was taken aback for a moment, and when he turned his head to see the person who came, he immediately smiled in surprise, and jumped off the chair in the next second and went to Fu Xingye's side.

  Fu Xingye had no choice but to stop at the spot and wait for Jiang Suyuan to pounce on him, and then firmly stop him to catch him.

  When Jiang Suyuan's soft hair rubbed against Fu Xingye's chin, Fu Xingye sniffed the fragrance of shampoo in his breath, and thought helplessly that this brother is really very close.

  Fu Xingye cleared his throat, looked regretfully at the camera that was looking at him, and said in a low voice, "Brother, someone is following me, it's the team of Tuan Zong."

  Jiang Suyuan's body trembled, and he immediately reacted sideways with one arm around Fu Xingye's neck to greet the camera, and asked with a natural expression: "Is the filming of Tuan Zong starting now? Did you bring Xiao Ye to pick me up?"

  "Yes, we are going to move after work at night, and they want to record their lives first." Fu Xingye replied, secretly pinching Jiang Suyuan's waist under his hand.

  The other party's slender waist, which has been practicing dancing all the year round, is so soft that it looks like cotton candy, so it's hard to squeeze.

  However, Jiang Suyuan's waist was sensitive, Jiang Suyuan couldn't help shaking when Fu Xingye struck, jumped out of Fu Xingye's arms in an instant, and glared at Fu Xingye again.

  hateful! Hug what's wrong!

  Fu Xingye looked at him innocently.

  Brother Yu is indeed Eternity's own manager, and he's right. This brother is really a novice in variety shows. He doesn't restrain himself when getting intimate with others in front of the camera. I'm afraid that CP fans won't have sugar.

  In fact, long before the filming, Duan Chengyu had a private discussion with Fu Xingye about whether to continue to do business with Jiang Suyuan. With a harmless face, he finally said to Duan Chengyu, "Let nature take its course".

  After all, it is to look at the face.

  "I should be able to finish work early today." Jiang Suyuan pulled Fu Xingye, "This time your good friend He Xi is in the dance group again, he dances very well."

  "Shouldn't you be happy? Why did you deliberately scare them?" Fu Xingye pointed to the stage, where the group of teenagers were still waiting for Jiang Suyuan's comment.

  "How could I scare them on purpose?" Jiang Suyuan retorted unconvinced, then became dejected and muttered very tiredly, "It's because they dance so well, I don't know what to teach them to make them better Going up, a little helpless."