Chapter 60-61

How could Fu Xingye not know something that even Jiang Suyuan could see?

  But there is no way, if some things are not explained clearly, it will get in the way between him and Jiang Suyuan, and it will inevitably make Jiang Suyuan unhappy in the future. This is not what Fu Xingye wants to see.

  So it is better to issue this good person card early.

  "Senior, if you have anything to say, just say it here." Fu Xingye followed Liang Cheng and turned a few turns before stopping in the depths of the corridor, "Brothers will be waiting in a hurry."

  "Are you afraid that Jiang Suyuan will be waiting?" Liang Cheng turned around, his tightly knit brows made his handsome face tense, "You and Jiang Suyuan are..."

  "That's what you think." Fu Xingye interrupted Liang Cheng, he didn't like Liang Cheng's mention of Jiang Suyuan.

  Liang Cheng fell silent for an instant.

  Fu Xingye leaned against the wall, lowered his head and turned on the screen of his phone, but was also silent.

  His mobile phone screen is a photo of Jiang Suyuan, it has been this one since before he came in through the book, and it has never changed. I didn't want to change it before, but now I don't want to change it at all.

  Why doesn't such a good-looking brother stay on the phone screen?

  Fu Xingye looked at the phone screen, and clicked on Jiang Suyuan's chat dialog box.

  [Puppy love partner: Why hasn't my boyfriend come back yet? It's been five minutes since I left. I miss you so much. ]

  The title of "sticky spirit" is not wronged at all on Jiang Suyuan. Fu Xingye couldn't help but curled his lips with a smile, and replied to Jiang Suyuan in front of Liang Cheng.

  [Fu Xingye: Soon. ]

  In the corner, Fu Xingye's phone screen was particularly bright. Liang Cheng only needed to tilt his head to clearly see Fu Xingye's dialog box, and the content in the dialog box.

  But Liang Cheng didn't dare to look at it, he just stared at his toes and the floor, as if he was choosing his words carefully.

  I was speechless for a moment.

  Fu Xingye's patience was being exhausted little by little.

  If it weren't for the words from Jiang Suyuan, maybe Fu Xingye would have waited until Liang Cheng spoke again, but he wouldn't let Jiang Suyuan wait.

  At this point, Fu Xingye turned off the phone screen, and urged: "Senior, if there is nothing else, I will go back first, Brother Xiaosu is still waiting for me."

  Fu Xingye knew very well what kind of person Liang Cheng was. If Liang Cheng was as proud as Liang Cheng, he would be so ashamed if he was rejected directly. Liang Cheng understood.

  "You sent me a good person card without saying anything?" Liang Cheng was about to be laughed at by Fu Xingye.

  Liang Cheng didn't know how to scold Fu Xingye for this hint of trying to find a way.

  But being angry is all about being angry, and Fu Xingye's operation still comforted Liang Cheng a lot.

  Liang Cheng liked Fu Xingye's thoughtfulness very much, but he didn't like Fu Xingye's heartlessness.

  Fu Xingye was taken aback, and his words of apology were slow, "Well, if I misunderstood Senior Liang Cheng, I will apologize to Senior, I'm sorry."