Chapter 16

In the end, Fu Xingye still couldn't get a reply from the program team on whether to cut that passage, so it probably defaulted to not cutting it.

  From the direction of the kitchen, there was still the sound of Jiang Suyuan and Gu Xiu arguing loudly. Jiang Suyuan's voice was really fierce if it was fierce, and Gu Xiu was born with a subwoofer, and the whole villa jumped up and down for a while, and it was very lively.

  Fu Xingye glanced at the camera innocently, as if he had gotten used to their way of getting along, put away the suitcase in silence, and went downstairs to the kitchen.

  "Jiang Suyuan, if you don't know how to help, then get out, don't stand in the way." Gu Xiu pushed Jiang Suyuan out of the kitchen with disgust.

  Jiang Suyuan staggered a step, groaning and chirping, very unconvinced, "Didn't you ask me to help? Besides, let Brother Ning An rest for a while, what's the matter with ordering takeaway! I treat you!"

  "That's why I asked you to fry the kitchen?" Gu Xiu asked back, ignoring Jiang Suyuan's order of takeaway, "Don't stand in the way of Ning'an here."

  Fu Xingye walked over, and behind Jiang Suyuan supported Jiang Suyuan who was staggering backwards.

  "You came down so early?" Jiang Suyuan skillfully entangled Fu Xingye.

  Fu Xingye responded, and was afraid that the two would quarrel in front of the camera again, so he could only quickly change the subject: "I have already ordered this, and I have to cook for supper by myself, aren't you tired? Wouldn't it be better to order takeaway? "

  "Sitting all night, I'm not very tired." Ning An replied while cleaning, and then asked Fu Xingye: "What would Xiaoye want to eat?"

  Fu Xingye thought about it, and the lion opened his mouth: "I want to eat spicy crayfish."

  Gu Xiu: "..."

  Ning An was a little embarrassed: "Ahem. This is a bit difficult."

  Fu Xingye bowed his head in disappointment, and left with Jiang Suyuan stuck to his back.

  Ning An stayed in the kitchen and looked at Gu Xiu in embarrassment, and said, "Why don't we order takeaway? Ono also thinks that we are too tired."

  Gu Xiu asked, "You don't like ordering takeaway?"

  Ning An has a bit of a cleanliness obsession. He was influenced by his family since he was a child. If he can eat home-cooked food, he will never order takeaway.

  But now he happened to meet Fu Xingye, a glutton for snacks.

  "Children can't get used to it." Gu Xiu frowned, and then glanced at the three people who were already sitting on the sofa ordering songs, and finally fell on Ning An's face. After a long silence, he sighed helplessly and resigned, "Let's order." , you also take a rest."

  In the living room of Shi Shi, Jiang Suyuan leaned into Fu Xingye's ear and whispered, "Brother Ning An would definitely agree to order takeaway if it was you."

  Fu Xingye glanced secretly at the kitchen, took out his phone and opened the delivery app, "They came out, the plan was successful."

  "It's really a success. Sure enough, the underage brother is loved by someone." Qi Mo casually sat on the sofa, completely ignoring the existence of the camera, "What song do you want to sing?"

  "Whatever." Jiang Suyuan replied perfunctorily to Qi Mo, then pointed to Fu Xingye's phone screen, and asked curiously, "What kind of software is DingTalk? Is it a song maker?"