Chapter 45

Fu Xingye recovered from his illness the day before his birthday.

  He jumped up and down in the villa early in the morning, this time he woke up earlier than anyone else.

  "I haven't seen the lively Ono for a long time." Jiang Suyuan was woken up, leaning sleepily on the door frame of the bedroom, and seeing Fu Xingye passing by with a smile and greeting, he couldn't help laughing with Fu Xingye, and said affectionately: "Did you wake up so early today?"

  "I slept too much a few days ago." Fu Xingye said, "I can't sleep today, I ordered takeaway for my brothers, I thought Brother An didn't like takeout, so I made it myself, but I don't know how it tastes, so come down and eat."

  The brothers happily accepted the breakfast prepared by Fu Xingye, and lamented that the adoptive brother used his younger brother for a thousand days, and Duan Chengyu drove to pick them up after a while.

  Today is the day to go to "Paladin" to shoot. Fu Xingye didn't have time to learn more about it due to illness some time ago, and now he started to make up for it in the car.

  "My brother has also been in this magazine?" Fu Xingye murmured, "Has there been any changes since he was in it?"

  "Nothing has changed. It's just that he re-released some movies of the best actor for half a month, and earned hundreds of millions of box office. Even Lian Yi's box office and He Wangxi's album sales have also increased by a certain degree." Duan Chengyu said casually, but the pride in his words was not concealed. "

  "My brother is really good." Fu Xingye was also very proud.

Duan Chengyu laughed: "You bastard, why don't you say that "Paladin" is great?"

  ""Paladin" is indeed great, but whether it can become popular or not depends on the artist. The quality of the magazine is indeed very good, but what makes it great is its global nature. The artists that can be selected by it are actually not bad, but because all of them are high-quality artists, it is easy to cause visual fatigue, so it is not certain whether the artist will be popular or not." Fu Xingye is very clear. Compare it with the splashes made by other popular artists."

  Duan Chengyu nodded appreciatively: "That's true, so the children still have to take a good photo today. This is a hard-won opportunity. I've found someone to look at the photos, and you will become popular."

  Jiang Suyuan was startled when he heard it, and after Fu Xingye finished speaking, he pouted and bumped his head on Fu Xingye's shoulder, "My little foolish brother is gone."

  "What's the matter? The smart younger brother doesn't like it anymore?" Qi Mo jokingly jokingly squeezed aside, wanting to start a fight with Jiang Suyuan out of habit, but suddenly bumped into Fu Xingye's gaze.

  Those eyes were clear and harmless, but Fu Xingye's slightly furrowed brows showed his unhappiness. There were warnings in his eyes and endless possessiveness.

  Qi Mo paused, and retracted her hand before Jiang Suyuan noticed it.

  Okay, you are the big brother, Jiang Suyuan is yours. Qi Mo moaned and looked away, pretending to look out the window.

  "Smart younger brother likes it too." Jiang Suyuan replied after a while.

  Fu Xingye became interested, and asked back: "Then what about a smart younger brother? For example, anyone from the second generation team?"

  Hearing this, Jiang Suyuan leaned on Fu Xingye's shoulder and raised his eyes to look at Fu Xingye in disbelief, then turned his gaze back and asked, "Do you think I like everyone?"