Chapter 36

Fu Xingye didn't know where he had offended Sung Wook. If it was pure jealousy as the little rich woman said, wouldn't it be so obvious?

  Simply puzzled!

  Apart from this question, what Fu Xingye is even more puzzled about is where Jiang Suyuan found this pen. Although he knows that Jiang Suyuan grew up in a wealthy family, he has been a young master since he was a child. He didn't even blink his eyes, but he hasn't used the family money since he had a conflict with Boss Chu, and he doesn't have much savings if he only relies on salary.

  So how did Xiao Su get so determined to buy such an expensive pen? Isn't it the same for a jumping pen with a spring of one yuan and five for the opening ceremony?

  Fu Xingye felt pain for Jiang Suyuan just thinking about it, he took out the damaged blue star from his pencil case and stroked it for a long time, until the little rich woman sat down at the table in front of him before he came back to his senses.

  The little rich woman opened the package in front, and from her gentle movements, she could tell that the contents were very precious to her.

  "Did you really buy that expensive autograph?" The little sisters gathered around the little rich woman, and couldn't help sighing, "Can't you just tell Fu Xingye?"

  "What?" Fu Xingye looked up.

  "Eternity's autograph, ��she wants to buy one for her best friend who can't buy an album abroad, ��I'm sorry to ask you the shortcut here, ��just happened to see that there is a high-priced autograph on Xianyu, ��she I went to buy it from someone else, and the price was over a thousand." The little sister felt sorry for the money for the little rich woman.

  "My God, can you tell me directly?" Fu Xingye was also shocked.

  The price of "Bad Seed" Fu Xingye heard from Duan Chengyu that even the market price of a luxury full set is only 128, and the handwritten one is only 200. What is this little rich woman spending more than 1,000 to buy 200? Why?

  He is really a fan idol, and it is not too expensive to buy things like Brother Xiaosu.

  "Ono sent us a copy, I'm sorry to bother Xiaoye, it takes time for people to sign autographs." The little rich woman doesn't care about money, and she shows off to the little sisters with a good temper, "Look! It is said to be second-hand, but it is actually very new!"

  Fu Xingye's eyes also followed the album in the little rich woman's hand, and his heart skipped a beat when he saw a familiar place.

  When they first signed the autographs, Jiang Suyuan specially drew a small heart under his name in order to express his friendship with Fu Xingye's classmates. The forty-eight sheets sent to teachers and classmates are slightly different from other autographs.

  Fu Xingye also watched his brothers sign it on the spot, and he was very sure that there were only forty-eight of this kind of autograph with love.

  But what the little rich woman bought at a high price this time also has a little heart, and it is right at the position Jiang Suyuan painted, without moving an inch.

  Understanding something in his heart, Fu Xingye closed his eyes, and stopped participating in the topic of star-chasing among the little rich women, and just read the book seriously.

  ...

  When he came back from the exercise in the next class, Fu Xingye happened to catch that Cheng Xu who had always been at odds with him was secretly doing something in his seat.