Chapter 55

For a moment, Fu Xingye wanted to pry open Jiang Suyuan's head to see if it was him or Gu Xinghe.

  "Brother, you haven't paid attention to me for many days." Fu Xingye felt aggrieved, "All the fans who stayed downstairs took pictures of you talking and laughing with Gu Xinghe."

  This is what happened this morning, and it went viral in less than an hour on Weibo.

  The publisher took pictures of the whole Eternity, and wrote that this is the work picture of the brothers and sisters, but even so, the fans who are so fast at matching cp and lalang are immediately seduced Jiang Suyuan and Gu Xinghe attracted attention.

  Some asked who his sister was in the comment area, some asked what their relationship was, and some licked the screen. Fu Xingye didn't want to read any comments after that.

  "That was just an accident." Jiang Suyuan stuck to Fu Xingye, and rubbed his forehead on Fu Xingye's shoulder like a cat, "The place is only that wide, so it seems that I am closer to Xinghe, she Say hello to me, of course I have to return her politely."

  Galaxy...

  Fu Xingye lowered his head, broke his knuckles, and didn't want to talk anymore.

  He knew very well in his heart that the fans had misunderstood this "talking and laughing" way to work.

  But it's one thing to be sober, it's another thing to look at that picture and still not be able to keep your mouth sour.

  "You're still calling so intimately." Fu Xingye glanced at Jiang Suyuan, and put his arms around Jiang Suyuan's waist, "Brother, you don't like Gu Xinghe, do you?"

  "What?" Jiang Suyuan didn't know whether to laugh or cry, and seemed to think of something, his expression was a little shy, "I'm called Xinghe because her name is very similar to yours, so I think of you and feel very kind."

  "It's best like this." Fu Xingye watched Jiang Suyuan's ears turn red, feeling very disdainful in his heart, and his tone was cold.

  To think of Gu Xinghe and blush! cut! !

  "Why, I was afraid that you fell in love early. I like you so I can live peacefully with your alumni." Jiang Suyuan was also quite unconvinced, how could he like a rival in love!

  "Really?" Fu Xingye squinted at Jiang Suyuan suspiciously.

  Jiang Suyuan nodded again and again: "Forget it if you don't believe me."

  So Fu Xingye was so easily coaxed, and continued to brush his phone with Jiang Suyuan in his arms.

  "It's about puppy love." Fu Xingye whispered again, and changed the remarks of Jiang Suyuan in all his private accounts to "Puppy Love Object".

  At this time, Chengyu came into the practice room from outside with a big bag of lunch, and started to chase people away, "Okay, okay, come to lunch, go to the lounge, don't be found out, if I I will not let you go if you were asked to talk because you were eating in the practice room."

  "Knowing that brother Yu is the best for us!" Qi Mo got up from the ground with a smile, took the things from Duan Chengyu's hand, and automatically went into the lounge in the inner room.

  "Brother Xiao Su, let's eat." Fu Xingye also brought Jiang Suyuan and followed his brothers in.

  As soon as Fu Xingye sat down on the sofa, Jiang Suyuan next to him raised his hand and yelled at Fu Xingye to stay still.

  Just when Fu Xingye was puzzled, Jiang Suyuan graciously opened the lunch box in front of Fu Xingye.

  "What happened this morning made Ono unhappy. Now my brother is here to serve you as an apology. Don't be angry?" Jiang Suyuan brought Bingmeishi to Fu Xingye's mouth, "I have seriously reflected on it, and I know I was wrong. How about it, What does Ono want me to do? I'm absolutely right!"