Chapter 22

"Blood?" Chong Qi saw it at a glance, and nodded towards the utility knife on the table, "Li Chuan has been here?"

  Fu Xingye:? ? ?

  How does this person know everything? !

  "Come here and talk nonsense." Fu Xingye said honestly, "He seems to be doing well? How did you and Boss Chu deal with him?"

  Chong Qi sneered, but did not answer Fu Xingye's question, "He came to see you, of course he has to dress up nicely, in fact Chu Xinzhi is going to drive his family crazy."

  "He's really crazy." Fu Xingye nodded, "Like a pervert."

  Chong Qi smiled, not intending to discuss this topic again, he threw the unpacked kraft paper on Fu Xingye's bed and desk, leaned back in the chair tiredly and pinched the space between his eyebrows.

  "I came to you because the company recently received a letter from fans asking you to quit Eternity." Chong Qi smiled angrily, "You were popular with Eternity, but now you are asked to quit by fans, brother, why are you so famous? difficulty?"

  Fu Xingye said that I don't know either.

  The author has something to say: Go to bed early.

Chapter 21 [First release in Jinjiang Literature City]

  Only fans and xenophobia are unavoidable, Fu Xingye was already mentally prepared for this when he signed the Eternity contract, but he never imagined that someone would write a joint letter to the company.

  You really look down on me, it's really hard work. Fu Xingye thought to himself, he just finds it funny.

  "Which sites have been co-branded?" Fu Xingye opened the envelope, ignoring the content of the text, his eyes fell to the bottom, "Eternity Eternal Station, Jiangsuyuan First Station, An Yu Jing, Gu Xiu Resources Group, Qi Motu Station, Fu Xingye ONLY, Fu Xingye Resource Map Station, Xingchen Wangye... I didn't expect that there are quite a lot of my websites in the joint name, and they don't want me to stay with Eternity? Stop supporting if you don't quit? "

  The number of joint websites is more than Fu Xingye imagined. After all, Eternity has very few fans, so it is unexpected that there are so many websites.

  "Because of the incident of sulfuric acid, your only fan stayed in front of Xingye's gate for many days, crying every day asking me to let you be beautiful alone, and saying that Eternity is a white-eyed wolf, I just know Suck your blood." Chong Qi replied casually, "As for Jiang Suyuan, fans think that you have harmed Jiang Suyuan, and without your Du Wei, these things would not have happened, so it makes sense for you to block the sulfuric acid for Jiang Suyuan As it should be."

  The two sides originally held different views, but now they are united.

  Fu Xingye nodded clearly, and stuffed the letter back.

  "Is it natural that my act of blocking sulfuric acid does not exist? This is completely voluntary. Even if it was another brother's Duwei who came that day, I would help Brother Xiaosu block it." Fu Xingye returned the letter to Chongqi, His face was flat and calm, and he couldn't see any emotion, "So, why should I quit Eternity? Silent people will always be in the majority, and there are still many rational and supportive fans behind them."

  "Your consciousness is very deep, you know how to do ideological work." Seeing this, Chongqi was relieved, and then comforted: "It is true, there are many voices who feel sorry for you on the Internet, and some people say that you are irresistible to Eternity. The missing part, don't take it to heart."