Chapter 24

On that day, Jiang Suyuan said that he invited Twinkle to dinner, and Duan Chengyu took note of it. On the second day, he immediately planned this cooperation special with the "Eternal Rebirth" program team.

  Fortunately, Eternity's villa is big enough, and there is a small garden outside to facilitate activities, so it won't be crowded to invite Twinkle to the house as a guest.

  Fu Xingye waited until all five of Twinkle were led into the living room by Jiang Suyuan before closing the door, but he never thought that Liang Cheng would stop at the corner, and he was attracted by the paintings on the wall.

  "You drew it?" Liang Cheng tilted his head, waiting for Fu Xingye to come to him.

  The noise of the members gradually faded away, Liang Cheng's expectant gaze was not hidden at all, Fu Xingye could only walk over, scratching his face embarrassedly, and honestly admitted: "I drew it."

  Hearing this, Liang Cheng let out an extremely intriguing sneer from the depths of his throat, with a strange expression on his face, as if he was considering his words.

  Fu Xingye shrunk his head in embarrassment, and he took the initiative to explain: "Don't look, you are ugly."

  Liang Cheng glanced at Fu Xingye, and said soothingly, "No, it's pretty pretty."

  It's really pretty, Liang Cheng slandered, "The nose is the nose, the mouth is the mouth, it's just that my conscience hurts a little when I said this.

  Fu Xingye held his forehead, his temples throbbed, and he had a terrible headache.

  "Come on in, I'm going to prepare barbecue materials." Fu Xingye really didn't want to stop talking about this painting, so he could only hurriedly push Liang Cheng into the living room, "And the shooting is still going on." Continuing, food is not the most important thing, the most important thing is the camera, senior."

  "Got it, got it." Liang Cheng was delighted to see Fu Xingye's appearance, his often cold face softened a lot, and his mood became more cheerful.

  At this time, Jiang Suyuan had already assigned the Twinkle team to Ning An, and was walking towards Fu Xingye.

  "What are you guys talking about?" Jiang Suyuan asked curiously, following Liang Cheng's gaze, he looked up and understood immediately, "Are you talking about that painting? It was painted by Ono, and no one can touch it."

  "Brother, why are you still threatening?!" Fu Xingye was shocked. He was planning to throw away the painting tomorrow.

  "Why? Don't throw it away! I think it's very beautiful, and I really like it!" Jiang Suyuan knew what Fu Xingye was thinking, so he ignored him, and only said to Liang Cheng: "After Xiaoye finished the painting, he insisted on throwing it away and tearing it up." What a pity. Fortunately, I picked it up in time, put it together, and framed it, and now I can see it every day when I go out, hey!"

Liang Cheng turned his head and saw that the painting was indeed torn. Looking carefully, it was quite torn. I don't know where Jiang Suyuan got his patience and time.

  But Fu Xingye has already been touched, and now he just feels that there is nothing to love in life, "It's all my fault, and I am addicted to vegetables."

  Jiang Suyuan scratched his head, puzzled and aggrieved, "What's the matter, I think it looks good, children should be encouraged if they are talented."

  Liang Cheng: "..."

  As far as Fu Xingye's level of painting is concerned, Nuwa must not have considered the skill of painting for Fu Xingye when she made Fu Xingye's exquisite figure.