Chapter 33

Fu Xingye felt that there must be something wrong.

  The green iron box as big as a newspaper stand in front of me should not be here. The building standing here under the dark lights is hidden at the edge of the woods. No matter how you look at it, it looks weird.

  "I used to buy bubble gum at this kind of newsstand when I was young." Fu Xingye couldn't help complaining, deliberately lightening the atmosphere, "The old man who sells newspapers will give me more bubble gum, and ask me to go home and give it to my brother." ,��But I eat it by myself every time."

  "You kid." Jiang Suyuan was amused, and led Fu Xingye to the newsstand, "Go and have a look first."

  There were no zombies nearby, so Jiang Suyuan was quite courageous at this time.

  Maybe he wanted to save some face from his faux pas during the day, so Jiang Suyuan shielded Fu Xingye behind him with his hands sideways, and walked to the newsstand in the dark under the moonlight.

  Fu Xingye was also happy to let Jiang Suyuan protect him, and he followed Jiang Suyuan non-stop, but his whole body was still vigilant, not only the weird newsstand in front of him, but also the extremely quiet surroundings.

  The camera was still running with the night light mode on, Fu Xingye glanced at the dedicated photographer, and kept Jiang Suyuan in his arms in silence, just in case Jiang Suyuan ran in the wrong direction and followed him The man and the machine that were close at hand collided head-on.

  "Brother, there is a sound inside." Fu Xingye's ears were sharp, and he whispered to Jiang Suyuan after hearing the sound from the newsstand.

  Xiaoxi next to him started to move almost when he spoke. Judging from Xiaoxi's indifferent reaction, Fu Xingye was afraid that this was also an arrangement of the program crew, and there was a zombie hidden in Wanwan...

  "Be careful." Fu Xingye said softly, subconsciously pulling Jiang Suyuan back.

  But the "something" inside should have been prepared. When Fu Xingye stepped back, he suddenly opened the door of the newsstand, revealing his rotten and bloody face to everyone.

  Fu Xingye quickly covered Jiang Suyuan's eyes, his face turned a little cold, and there was a cold light in his eyes.

  "What? Xiaoye, why are you covering my eyes?" Jiang Suyuan raised his head in confusion, not seeing anything. Even though he lost his vision, he was honest and motionless because he trusted Fu Xingye enough, "Did I just listen? Are the zombies calling?"

  "Ah." Fu Xingye responded casually, and supported Jiang Suyuan to stop him behind him, "There is a zombie trying to scare you when you open the door. The program team is really disgusting."

  Jiang Suyuan was obviously stunned. After putting his head on Fu Xingye's back, he didn't intend to raise his head. He also wrapped his arms around Fu Xingye's waist, and didn't let go of it no matter what.

  Fu Xingye patted Jiang Suyuan's hands imprisoned on his waist to comfort him, and looked at the zombie face to face without changing his expression.

  People will lose control when they are overly frightened. Based on the appearance of this zombie and what he has done, Fu Xingye can hardly imagine what the consequences would be if Jiang Suyuan saw this zombie at that moment.

  Of course, thinking about it, the zombies wouldn't go back and scare them again.

  The zombie's mission had been completed, and it staggered into the woods again, disappearing from sight with the rustling of dead branches and leaves.