Chapter 2

The next day, Fu Xingye finished his morning class and took the bus to Xingmang after lunch. On the screen of his phone was the address given to him by Xingmang's staff at midnight last night.

  Job hopping is all about the right time, place and people.

  Before Fu Xingye passed through the book, the original owner had already told the company about the termination of the contract, but when the teacher asked the reason, the reason was really hard to say. It can't be said that he was harassed by a man in the company, and finally had a relationship with him. The teacher who negotiated the contract only treated him as a child throwing a temper tantrum, and gave him a night to think about it.

  As a result, after he fell asleep, he was no longer the original Fu Xingye, and there was no more to this matter.

  Fu Xingye trained at Xingye as usual, and he didn't think about it until he found out that Bai Xianyin wanted to fire CP with him a few days ago.

  This was what the teacher asked him to talk about yesterday afternoon, and he finally came to the conclusion that Xing Ye wanted to keep him no matter what, and he could even indulge him in privately looking for a new employer when he was on the show.

  The teacher's original words were: "It's never too late to find a new owner, right?"

  Xing Ye really made a huge sacrifice.

  Fu Xingye really couldn't understand why Xingye wanted to keep him so much, just because of his sudden popularity? Or is it really about strength?

  At this time, the arrival notification sound in the bus suddenly sounded, and Fu Xingye withdrew his thoughts and got off the bus.

  It was noon when the station stopped, and the sun burned his skin so hot and painful. The cicadas repeatedly disturbed Fu Xingye's thoughts, and now he didn't have the time to think about those messy things anymore.

  The person who received Fu Xingye was a small assistant. Fu Xingye's fawning expression made Fu Xingye feel uncomfortable, but he didn't say much.

  Since it was still lunch break, the entire Xingmang Building seemed a little empty when Fu Xingye arrived.

  The little assistant was very tactful in dealing with people, without any airs. Seeing Fu Xingye walking in from the heat, he even knocked on the counter at the reception desk, and kindly asked the reception desk to fetch a glass of water.

  The young lady at the front desk was still drowsy, but when she raised her head reluctantly, her eyes lit up, she stabilized her figure, and then suddenly got up to pour water, and handed the water to Fu Xingye herself with a smile. It's rare to have a handsome guy who doesn't look familiar, and the sister at the counter thinks it's worth sacrificing some sleep time.

  Fu Xingye was young, but he was in good shape and shape, otherwise he wouldn't have been favored by Xingye back then.

  Because there is still training in the morning, he didn't deliberately dress himself up before coming to Xingmang today, but it happened that this casual appearance gave him a clean and refreshing label, which aroused people's imagination, like countless girls Girls' Generation crushes Past school grass or first love.

 Even if she works in an entertainment company, she has never seen a young lady like Fu Xingye for a long time. The youngest trainees are the most star-studded, but those trainees have already Ups and downs in this circle lost the feeling of first love.

  Fu Xingye took it with both hands politely: "Thank you, sister."

  "..." The lady at the front desk was elated.
  The little assistant also said: "Thank you, let's go up first."