Chapter 40

The atmosphere froze in a sudden silence.

  Ning An was dumbfounded.

  How could Fu Xingye look like that cute younger brother in front of him?

  Fu Xingye felt extremely oppressive just standing there under the light.

  He wore a thin coat today, and the sleeves were pulled up to the elbow sockets, so that his well-proportioned muscles were exposed unscrupulously, it was extraordinarily sexy, there was strength in his straight legs, and his fair hands were slender pretty.

  But at this moment, the veins on the back of his hand were bulging uncontrollably due to the clenched fist, which made people palpitate, for fear that the fist would land on him suddenly.

  But Fu Xingye still had a sliver of reason, his clenched fist never dropped, but his face was bluffing, and the hand that was pinching Yunhang's neck gradually exerted more strength.

  Yunhang immediately blushed. This plastic surgery face could not express much pain, but now it is abnormally distorted.

  The desire to survive made Yunhang grab Fu Xingye's wrist instinctively, but the strength of that wrist was as inflexible as a mountain, and it even made him breathless.

  Fu Xingye groaned, he glanced at Jiang Suyuan who was on the sofa with closed eyes and frowning, and after he let go of his fist, he clenched Yunhang's hair tightly.

  "It's not convenient to talk here, let's go out and talk." Fu Xingye didn't care about Yun Hang's posture at all, and was about to go out while pulling Yun Hang's hair.

  "I don't!!" Yunhang could only lower his body and was dragged around by Fu Xingye. Hearing this, he immediately screamed and bravely resisted.

  "Although you struggle, the more you struggle, the more painful it will be." Fu Xingye said coldly, without stopping.

  "I don't want to go out!" Yunhang's voice was tainted with crying, Dou Da's tears fell down, "Fu Xingye! If you and I are photographed, neither of us can tell!"

  Looking at this scene, Ning An's chaotic mind gradually cleared up. Seeing that Fu Xingye was trying to restrain his trembling and angry body, Ning An quickly ran over to block Fu Xingye's way, and hurriedly persuaded: "Calm down, Xiaoye,... �Don't do anything. If we do, it's reasonable and unreasonable. Don't make a fuss, be good, ask him what his intentions are before..."

  "I just want to talk in another place so Brother Xiaosu can sleep in peace." Fu Xingye interrupted Ning An's advice without changing his expression, a little impatient in his heart.

  Could he not know these things? But he just didn't want to let Yunhang go.

  He felt that he was a little drunk now, and he really wanted to strangle this impostor with dirty hands and feet.

  "Xiaoye, Xiaoye! Calm down!!" Qi Mo hurried over and hugged Fu Xingye's waist, "There are surveillance outside, you are a public figure, don't be foolish, you know that brothers are all for your own good , we are the ones who are drunk, not you, you are the most obedient, let go, huh?"

  "I know. I will change my posture when I get to the monitoring zone. I have a sense of proportion." Fu Xingye was very calm, "Brother, let go."

  Qi Mo was startled by Fu Xingye's tone, and hugged Fu Xingye tightly with both hands, not daring to let go, "I, I won't let go!"

  Fu Xingye was on fire again, and Yunhang, his subordinate, was still crying in a low voice, which also made him very irritable.

  "What are you doing?" Jiang Suyuan woke up.